Reviews for Don't Ask Questions
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Just read it again for the umpteenth time-and I love it every time.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I love this story! I keep coming back to it and re-reading it. Thanks so much!
Banana101 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Hi, I know you have probably stopped this story and all but I'd just like to say that I find it to be sweet and funny. Great idea behind it and I would love to see it continued.
Anyway, really great story.
A new fan.
Summer rain chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
PLZ update i am having a good time with this story so i hope you finish it and that it will be a long one. I so whold have liked to se this one played out as a mini serie extention to the real andromeda series. I still miss them every thusday around 8.
Spock Ann chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Wonderful!
juli chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
really a nice story. never read any so far as how all other nietzcheans were to act to beka. though beka really should have learned more of ther culture first it seems. i also like the interaction between rommie and doyle. please go on writing!
Yodes chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Just read this- think it's brilliant. Looks like you haven't updated in a very long time. Are you gonna soon? Pretty please?
tura35 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
great story!

please PLEASE finish!
amz-123 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
I know this was a while ago... ahm... 2005... but do you have any intentions of continuing this or would you be able to continue this pretty please? I really love this story and I'd LOVE to see what happens.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Watch as Becka loses it.

Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
S chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
Dude! Please finish!
BubbleGumEcstasy chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Keep going with this! :-D I would add you to my favorites but I've reached my limit.
purrfus chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
This is so amazing. Humerous, and just a little scary.

I hope your muse brings you back someday.
E.M.NY chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
Hi !

I think that this story is one of the best I have in this fandom. It was really funny when found out what she had done, I can imagine the look on her face.

Please write more on this story, I would love to know how this ends.
Artemis1000 chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
Great story! I hope you'll update it
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »