Reviews for The Lover After Me
Aud716 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
yay she lost him! srry i dont like relena much. its good. dont no wat 2 say so i guess thats it.
Piece of Peace chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
very sad but good
MysticHeero chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I don't mean to sound rude here, but have you actaully watched Gundam Wing? Recently? Or ever? There are just so many points wrong with this fic. Some things are just way off the mark. Mariemaia is Trieze's DAUGHTER not sister, Zechs and Heero don't actually hate each other - their conflict arises over their more than similar nature and their protectiveness over Releana (Heero does not love Releana as a wife type person, but as a sister type person). Their fueding is that of two brothers in a sense.

I really don't mean to sound rude or horrible, really I don't, but if you are going to write something like this that isn't AU then at least peice together the right information. And after the wars, even though what the pilots do or where they go is not stated (handy for us fan ficcers) Heero does not remain by Releana, but in fact it is stated in the Graphic novels that he does NOT stay near Releana.