Reviews for One Winged Monster
FullmetalFreak7 chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
dude this story is awesome. i only have one suggestion. you leave some words outs sometimes, so try to read over it again. but other than that you've done a woderful job. please update soon!
UN1TY chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
UNITY. WE NEED TO TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS. THE TIME OF THE WHITE MAN HAS COME. WE WILL RISE AND STRIDE TO VICTORY.

By the way, I could piss a better fan fiction into a pile of snow. If I was into that kind of thing.
Lady Psychic chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
Interesting story. You seem to be keeping the essence of the show, which is good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
xeno chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
it seems to have FLCL's attitude,and I think this is a good idea,considering anything can pop out of someones head in good so far
unimportant chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
not half bad not extremelly fluid however you have done a nice job trying to mimic the writing/speaking style of naoto and his mind i am especially impressed with your first part keep up the good work
X-Over chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
You have an interesting crososver story here. I would like to read more of it. Please continue; write more of this wonderful crossover story of yours very soon. Also, does still have some of the powers that Atomsk left him before it lefrt? Please let me know. Anyway, I hope that you write more of this crossover story of yours very soon. Thank you. :)
Takkun19 chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
sup again,

I saw my just sitting there watching TV. When came in from the outside. Just an error, i used to make them all the time. anyway its not a big deal im sure you just meant to say 'I saw my father just sitting there watching tv. When Canti (Kanchi) came in from the outside' .'Commander Amuruo'

I would like to state it is 'Commander Amarao'

also, 'Masabe' is 'Mabase'

a few more errors, but i wont get under your skin. Im really enjoying the plot of the story. Keep writin!

Ta19

Pyon
Takkun19 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Sup, i like the prologue. It makes me want to read more i bleieve this will become on of my fav stories. Flcl Rules!

Pyon!

Ta19
CSBoggs chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
Your mother sucks bunyons in hell. Go ahead Brendurr, tell the admins Im making abusive reviews. Go ahead. Tell al your friends online that you do know me, and stop trying to hide your problems away. To everyone out there reading this. I am Brendurr's friend. Im jsut the kinda guy that makes fun of all my friends(Brendan mostly...If you ever see him, youll know why.) Brendan is pretty low on the social hierarchy, and Im not nearly quite as low. I have my cool friends and my Brenden-esque friends. Brendan is one of my Brendan-esque friends. Im pissing him off right now, because hes a pascifist. I dont like that. He needs to stick up for himself. My theory is that if I torment him enpugh, he'll go ape wild and punch me...Then he will realise that punching feels good, and he will punch more often, thus making my plan successful. Good day people...Though what I say about fan-fictions I truly do believe. They are for people too stupid to think of their own plot and characters.
Duo chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Sephiroth's commins out of Eri's head?
CSBoggs chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
The intensness of your story grows more intense. I personally like my story better, it makes my wang dang doodle throb and bounce. In all honesty your story is typed exactly how you talk in real life, minus the speech impediment. ER uh...Dont kill me. I know how you like to snipe people from a distance with your non-existant SSR-40. Your face looks like cheese. I swear, Im going to bring a camera phone to school, take your picture, and post it on the internet. It will make children cry. And your mom...OH geez! Im going to do the buddy thing and not mention how I beat you in Badminton sitting down, because that's just the kinda guy I am.

P.S. Your face is for shaithe. And you have an ugly back.
ken nuhfer chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
that was pretty good. you should continue this story, i wanna see what naota's big mistake was.
Duo chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
This is looking good!
BrendantheJedi chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
I'll fix it later. I also put some divder marks between certain sections, but that didn't for some reason (probably too complex of code for the site).

I'll try updating more often. School and video games keep me busy though so at certain points you might more or less progress. I'll have time off soon so I'll be able to write a little.
Lord Splattergore chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
Wow, that was intense... Far beyond my expectations. I can see you plan on taking this very slowly... But fret not, I enjoyed it from beginning to end. The grammar was a tad bit off, but other than that, it was spectacular.