Reviews for One Winged Monster
renzokuken-sama chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
the kind of approach you appear to be taking to writing this is much better suited to long chapters or frequent updates, since what happens in each individual chapter usually isn't enough for us, your readers, to go on during the long intervals between chapters. make no mistake, this looks pretty good so far, but unless there's some kind of condition preventing this I'd really like more frequent updates.
CSBoggs chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Noice jaeb BrenDURR. I hope to laugh at you in school tomorrow...

P.S. Dont beat me up Brendan, because your muscles are intense. (Arent are doing a good job not embarassing you on these new fangled internets.)

P.S.S. Tell all your internet bud's, that I am a republican, so they can hunt me down, and burn my house down.

P.S.S.S Almost forgot...A DUR!
BrendantheJedi chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I'm still in the middle of writing chapter 2, but a current fear is that it may be too long. For the first couple of chapters I plan to tell the events of before Sephiroth came.
renzokuken-sama chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Now THAT's a crossover. This is a really novel idea, and I hope that you update it often. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but I hope that it will be considerably longer than this one.
Lord Splattergore chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Supsenseful prologue. Hopefully the actual story will be as good.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2