Reviews for Shall We Dance?
N.Mirz chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
oh man Dumbledore is charming! such a trick! The meddling old sweet dear! hahaha
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aww, so cute! Go Sevvy!
Jammalot chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
OMG, this is so romantic ! I absolutely love it ! :D

Love, Jammalot
pheobs61 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Oh that was such a nice story, Good job!
Emely chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
the most beautiful Snape/McGonnagal Fic ever! It totally made me go aw...
madge622 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Cute! I loved it a lot! You write very well!
under.an.an.anonymous.name chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
WRONG! SICK! DISGUSTING!I THINK I"M GOING TO BLOW CHUNKS ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD! ok, now i really do feel sick.
Idril Silmaril chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Aw. I loved it. So beautifully romantic, it eats me up inside.
IndentityCrisis chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I like that, admitting their age difference was a really good move, I dont think Snape could ever love someone the same age as himself.

Not much to say excpt, good job! it was cute.

I.D,c
dark sunshine chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
That was really sweet. I'm not much of a fan of valentines day myself, but then most holidays end up being superficial. Did I read that correctly? did you really mention minerva's age? If yes, then congrats for admitting that however wonderful MMSS is, she's still way older than him. If no, then I'm just delusional, like always.

Anyway, that was well written and all.. and one of the better fics done on this pairing.

sincerely, me
ProblemGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
That was a really cute story. I had no problem recognizing them as Snape and McGonagall. This is one of my favorite Snape/McGonagall fics. :)

xXProblemGirlXx
Slash chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
That was beautiful *Sob*!
senora draco chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
aw, ain't that cute? It's hard for me to ship old people... but you make it a little easier. but honestly between you and me... your true place is those angst-ridden-heartbreaking-sob stories you usually write. you know, the ones where i turn to you and say "Oh my GOD! How could you DO that to them?" ya, you know the ones. ;) so anyway, i finally got an account on here. so look for me! Senora Draco (c'mon who else would i be?) well, i hope you're having/had fun in the land of the fried pickles.

much luv,

Cal
emmasnape99 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Aw, it's nice. :D

I'm a bit upset that it's a one-shot.

Em x
Rikki8879 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Wow, very sweet. I love the interaction between the two of them. Great job.

Hugs, Rikki