Reviews for Johnny's Demons
Merrie chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Deliciously wicked. }D *double checks back to make sure I don't still have a "narcotics agent" sign there* o.O Man, that DB is mean! Poor Sands! Poor Lynx! Poor LF! Poor EVERYONE!

Awesome chapter. I will anxiously await the next.

-MerrieFiend
NeonDaises chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Geeze, gimme a heart attack, girl. You had me worried when DB actually shot you. *shudders* Glad Sands has enough sense to suggest that you imagine yourself better. ;)

Another great chapter. Nice to see the Sandstrinsic (made that up myself) qualities in DB being put to such good use. You had me on the edge of my seat. Well, actually I was feeling a little ill, but this was a very good distraction. And of course, I want more as soon as possible.
Lynx Ryder chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
I'm in this chapter? Yay! :D

Oh no! LITTLE FOX! ;)

"He may be suffering from multiple personalities, but even to him this was insane." - it certainly is a crazy situation!

I'm not sure whether calling Shooter out is the best way to go :O!

"Panic crept up her spine like first-rising vibes of an acid frenzy." - nicely slipped in there ;D!

The all conquering power of imagination, gotta love it!

Oh no, FF's been affected by the demon gene too ;D! What will become of poor Duke?

HAHAHA! DB would rather have El? Oh, I can feel the pain of Sands' crushed ego from here.

“A little rash, don’t you think?” Yeah, just a little...:P

“You’re just… pointless.” :(

This story is so great! (especially now I'm in it ;D!). I can't wait to find out what happens next...please update soon, PLEASE!
Enesvy chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
LOVE IT! :) How much do we love FF as a narcotics cop? That's the most terrifying transformation of all! ;)

Glad I could help nudge you along...this is such a fun fic! Can't wait for more.

...Bored now.

;)
Enesvy chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wow, LF! What a great concept! That's a scary bunch of angels you've got there! Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Pyrate Rose chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Lol. I like it. It reminds me of my Johnny Depp survivor story. SO MANY JOHNNYS!

P.R.