Reviews for Genesis As Written By Dan Brown
RebornAngil chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
LOL so frickin hilarious... Honestly I can really imagine a book like that... Blasphemous, yes. But funny.
TotallyTropical chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Blasphemy has never been so hilarious.
Silver J chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
are you sure that you're not Dan Brown? Because this fic is exactly what DB would write. Such dramatic guy he is, but we love him for that.

Best imitation on DB's work that I've ever seen!
aloette chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was so funny!

I like the originality and how it really seems like Dan Brown's writing style.
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
heh, nice job. It made me laugh.

It's a shame that people don't "get" your Eva parody though.
Girl With A Coin chapter 1 . 12/18/2007

This is priceless.

I love his books, but they do lean towards the more dramatic side of things.
best one yet read mine chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Sword Pen chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
"Let there be Robert Langdon"? Ha ha ha ha ha!

That was so Dan Brown!

*Goes and obssesses over darling Robbie*
HardToScare211 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
sweet! that was freakin' awesome! Made me laugh! Thanks for th pick me up...great fun and funny
Scardiekitty chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
1. Let it be said that Dan Brown pisses me off.

2. Let it be said that this fanfic was (is) hilarious.

3. Thank you.
Ozodrac chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Brilliant. And so true!
Silcis chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Absolutely hilarious and perfect parody, this is the most comedic fanfiction I've read in a long time. Keep up the good work!

P.S. To people who were offended by this, get a life, really, the author does not at any point in this fic make any references towards the Da Vinci Code being a bad novel. If you want to find a Brown Basher then go for someone who actually plainly states their beliefs in their writing rather than a creative and funny author of fanfiction.

FuchsiaII chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Right, now that is QUALITY. 10 gold stars for a truly original idea, 10 more for the tongue-in-cheek perfect mimic of Dan Brown's style, and 10 more for keeping it short and sweet. HILARIOUS!
Sommerwind chapter 1 . 5/17/2006

... good!

Really Dan Brown-style! Was a pleasure to read.

rebelsaint7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Wow. That is so funny! Probably blasphemy, but still, one of the funnier things I've read. It sounds like a Dan Brown book. Great job!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »