Reviews for Bane of My Existence
Jane chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Hey, it's 2013 now! WHAT HAPPENED?!
TLDriver66 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Wonderful story. Keep the chapters coming.
Airlady chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
I'm so glad that you are continuing this story.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
ok
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
keep up the good work
black lady knight chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
update soon please
SashaJade chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
evil cliffhanger giving author! great story kepp it up and update soon!
withoutaname chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
interesting. i really like this, its original in the way that you write it and the contents of the chapters. the chapters are a good length too. i hope that you update on this site soon.

wIthOUt A nAmE
jw chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
great story i hope to read more soon
fifespice chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
oh dear wahta misunderstanding least harry andd raco are corresponding but wouldnt it be best to let draoc know that he is harry? cos its not fair on him is it plz iupdate soon
fifespice chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
so will harry let on to draco now that he and anton are one and the same?
fifespice chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
ooh interesting so what will happen when draco reveals himself
Rae friend chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
Oh...mah...Goodness-ness. This story, of all things, MUST continue! Never have I seen such talent in the songs, plot, flow of the story-whatever. It's truly art and I can't wait for more of it! Write fast, and if you would be willing, we have a friend of ours that could truly bring Pawn to its full potential; it helps that he as well plays bass and is a screamer. If you're interested in geting your song out, we can contact his band and arrange everything. If not, we understand. Thanks for the story, keep it up.

- Raylen-Artemis and OnlyJustins
fifespice chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
so how dense is harry i mean hes not even guessed its draco lol has hermione though?
Catherine2691 chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!

I've been waiting since like september, sorry I never reviewed!

Are you still even writing the story? Please don't stop, this story is really realy good!