Reviews for Hold
Ayane-san chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Another great story by you. I really like the stories that you write as they are always good. Keep on writing!
Habilain chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Brilliant fic. Really adorable and really good at keeping characters in character. A couple of typo's towards the end, but nothing really serious.
Mrs. Himura Tomoe chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Ahh! The fluff! It was too much to bear I almost squealed! XD

A truly lovable story. Cute and sweet as well -

I haven't seen that many stories with the flanoir scene in them (unless they're pairings I don't like) **I noticed a few mistakes in a couple names of the cities, but I won't bother, seeing your note that you weren't too fond of the game**
R Amythest chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Aww, so cute and fluffy. The characters were characterized well, and despite the overuse of this particular setting, it was written well.
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Yay, first ToS Lloyd/Colette fanfic read and reviewed. Fluffy sheep and plush toys reign supreme... shudder... what a frightening though... oh well. This was great!
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I dunno...other than the fact that Lloyd seemed a bit over his head in the beginning, it was an excellent fic! Nice job!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This was really sweet. One of the best LxC fics I've read here. _ Damn, you wrote it in just 40 minutes? I wish I was that fast... O_o; Please write more!
Urby chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
One word...masterful.

Everyone's in character, lovely language...and there's just something about vanilla.

Welcome to the Colloyd circle, my friend! (shakes hand) may you like it here.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Super sweet and adorable. I love it. thr part at the end with Lloyd's customonn rational thoughts was pretty funny.
Andrain John chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
*Claps and tears from the beautiful amount of total pure Fluff and takes filling up about 30 pillows with the sheer amount of da fluff* that was so cool *goes off to cry*
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Aw, such wonderful cute fluff! *Gets an attack of the warm fuzzies*. Just the right mix of romance and humour. That's really sweet, such a nice story :) Seemed like you captured the characters very well _ I loved it :)