Reviews for The Female of the Species
Mercyredhead chapter 5 . 11/25
oh god! This was... something else. i mean. i've read fanfiction before, but this... i have no words. the last chapter was amazing. i just loved the transformation scene. Alucard is so twisted. straight to my favorites
Bodacious Bovine chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
First AxI fic that really worked with their personalities, I never pictured them really having a typical romance and this is very well done.
BulletsforValentine chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I even haven't read the story yet. I'm going to copy it and read it soon after that. Yet, I believe (from the amount of the reviewers) it's going to be fun. (Come on, it's Thess!) Thanks Thess! I love you for making this AxI stuffs...
j chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Interesting fic!

Alucard sure is a messed up effer LOL. That's probably why we all love him.
Kurosu chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Wow.. that was weird.. I'm sorta speechless with uneasiness. lol. Interesting piece though.
Kurosu chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
This is creepy.. o_O in a strange way.. I'm scared, lol.. ;_; Alu-sama is actually scaring me this time.
Murazaki-sama chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
This has got to be the weirdest fan fic I have ever read!

I loved it _
bobalina chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
Well. That was...random...alright, beyond random...jeez...Keep writing!

Cleo the Cleric chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Matriarch... *wipes drool of self's jaw* I adore this, how hopelessly in love Alucard was and how spooky it was displayed for Integral. Her pain and the political intrigue was so well done.
MaZe-Pallas chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
Very, very original and weird. Fun to read although it isn't very obvious how willing Integra is near the end of the last chapter (from the point at which she figures it out and onwards till the end of the story).

Thanks for writing this!
Torahiko chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
fuckin' awesome! -coughs- sorry for the language. it was great! and walter! dark walter! -squee- _ very very good
Torahiko chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
Heh, cute. Integra's suffering from stigmata. Funny how it only comes in stages, where most cases the wounds occur all at once. But then again, I can't think that this is normal stigmata either. -smirks- very amusing!

Wynd Mage chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
That was true genious, how original! The usage of history background, the characterizations and research. Goes to my favorites!
Pip Benadette chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
That was shocking. The mental image of the two (four?) showering together is pleasant.
Pip Benadette chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
This is building to be great.