Reviews for Steel Angel Ranma
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is a nice beginning to a story. I'm kind of wishing it was longer :)

The only thing I would question would be that the pools of sorrow are in essence death magic, and Ryoga's original curse of being a pig kind of fit his temperment. I would say the in Ranma's case, the demon portion of his curse would be a good negative for this, and I can also picture that Ranma's curse may have altered Ryoga's fate due to the change in his personality. It would be interesting to see how you played out the rest of the story.
god of all chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Kyubi9 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I think this is good story. I was wondering if you were going to update it. If you are please tell me.

Well I Gotta GO! SEE YA!
masaki yang yi1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Having seen Steel Angel Kurumi I like you have done here and will

be waiting for future chapter's of this story.
Vilkath chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
My first thought is, only in a Ranma fic could something as wierd and crazy as this seem 'normal'. I think this fic shows a lot of promise. Possible SM interaction, increase Ranma's harem some more with a few senshi hehe. Not to mention the long lost love Luna being reunited... but how Aran take Luna's aparent relationship with Artemis (if the future child etc is any indicator). Like I said, tons of possbilities here, least of which include even going back to Kurumi's home world to see what could be done about the demons there?
Fluphy Ninja chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Please Update
ben chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
update plz
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I have not even heard of Steel Angel before. I will have to google it. Will the AI cure Ranmas' foot in mouth disease? Perhaps AI could also help reprogram Kurumi to be less of a slave? If Akane hits Ranma Kurumi should flatten her. Happosai is evil in my book and two steel angels should be able to handle him. Aran could shred Happi using the True Nekoken. Ryoga DESERVES Dowel. Justice for the lost boy at last. Pair up Ranma with Luna in human form for his first wife. Aran and Shampoo would be interesting too. If Kurumi can be freed of her slave programming she would make a good second wife for Ranma but only if she is free willed. The NWC could end up helping out the Sailors but the price should be a massive change in Crystal Tokyo. Ranma will fight the great freeze because of his duty as a martial artist.
migele chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
nice one

I hope to read more sometime!
tsukiyomi-chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
very good story so far, cant wait to see more...please say there is more...please
Gelionlegends chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
hi nice story.

it's been 7 nearly 8 months since you updated.

i notice some small spelling mistakes but over all no problems.

i can just see this crossing over a litle later with say Tenchi Muyo maybe before the kagato arc or after which means Washu will get really excited about both ranma and kurumi.

Washu, Ayeka, Ryoko, sasami. get the heat off tenchis back. ranma anothe prince of Jurai make him very uncomfitable poor ranma.

Maybe Ah my goddess/oh my goddess because of the angel heart 2 making some noise on the system and say Urd Peorth and/or skuld come to investgate whats going on?

now i have to wait and see what part of the sailor moon saga you start in, will it be the beginning when it is just moon or will it be the second or third arc. dark moon family, pharo 90.

then who is ranma going to pair up with from what i understand ranma will muilty pair with some of the girls.

will one of the be kasumi and kurumi that would be better than him and akana again and again.

i do wonder how the Tendos will react to the group and espiecaly genma the panunk or Skunda (Panda Skunk, or Skunk Panda).

then of course we will see how well ranma does in school with Al to help him but will it be the nut school or will he go off to juuban and plus will he have met his mother before the tendos or later.

can Al link into any eletronic system like telephones computers and the net learn and grow more powerful than he is already.

just a thought but couldn't Al updata/up-grade kurumis al.

Al could connect to the mercury computer and spook ami with him going through all the files and some that she cannot get into or knew about.

then the time gates?

though i do wonder which girls ranma will pair up with from the scouts and will it be the outers and inners mix. plus how will luna react to arn being alive that is if she remembers him with that swiss cheese memories. will setsuna be anul about them and arn seeing that luna and artimes were suppost to get together.

well i hope you do continue with this story and that you have a new chapter up soon please.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
nice, i love this story and am excited for more
Tigger-69 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Amazing, well thought out change to the begining of Ranmas tale. Nice mix of other stories and characters incluing the new characters created and the powers shown.

Please continue.
Darkman v3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
update this great story and pair ranma up with steel angel

kurumi,saki,and karinka