Reviews for Evidence of Shadows
Bananarock509 chapter 11 . 6/1
Who did it was simple to figure out but the story is well crafted and I enjoyed it immensely. You did a great job!
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Interesting story, I'd love to see a few more like it.
Lethargy chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
An absolutely perfect blend of mystery, magic and dueling goodness. Gives me the feels for the old Yu-Gi-Oh anime all over again, especially with Joey's speech patterns. I'm also a fan of CSI (especially Grissom!) so seeing these two worlds connect so seamlessly was a treat.

So glad I found this fic via TvTropes recommendations. Thanks for writing!
LadyRaider92 chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
For a crossover that I would never had seen coming ... this was way better than expected. The crossover actually seemed it would have taken place in a crossover episode between CSI and Yugioh. Mat Morwell you did a very great job at making this a very awesome crossover. :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
Grissom! Aww.. You should have believe it! You saw it! Though... As long as he already saw it, it's fine with me.

And after Grissom saw the Duel, he wanted to try to play! Yaaaay! XD Go on Go on!

Simon Henstridge Got the PENALTY GAME ! YEEEESS!

I'm glad from the start Grissom believe Joey is not the killer!

Thanks to Yami and Yugi! The killer get caught! Yeah!

Awesome fic! Naisu!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
This is one of the best crossover between an anime and a tv show that I've ever read. Precise, in character and just wonderful. True to the spirit of both shows.
GreenLikeACrayon chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
:D why am I just reading this now it's excellent
Guest chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
It's pretty good to read. I was planning to sleep after chapter 5 but I ended up reading the whole thing in one shot... Good job!
sorcerousfang chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Absolutely love this! You did a great job writing for all of the characters, and I love how it turned out.
SweeneyTodd13 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
I loved this story! It was absolutley amazing!
PrayerGirl chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
This was very well written! You did a wonderful job on naming thus possible. :D
Serendipital chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
This is the best ending I could possibly imagine. Thank you so much for writing such a great fic!
bostafu chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
*gasp* dun dun dun! Wth who would want to frame Joey! Wow. Totally no clue who the suspect is.
bostafu chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
oh man I was worried that solomon might be winning too much and get into deeep trouble.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
You can't be a proper scientist unless you believe in something you can't see, or beyond death. It's merely another mystery to find out.