Reviews for Valentine's Day
Its a secret to everybody chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
First of all, I gotta thank you big time! You're the one who got me curious about Inu & co. And might I tell you, IM A BIG FAN! I first found your Danny stories long ago, my memory isnt qite right at the moment, and then looked over your site. Too bad I was In New York earlier that year...

Back to the point, I might have reviewed before, I dunno I havent checked yet, but I think you should be proud of your work :P

PS: write more DP stories :D I love Danny
ruruken15 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
hahahaha...poor the story! Inuyasha is awesome, and so glad he found out a way to get her awat from Hobo,,whoops, Hojo. Loved it!
Taigh chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
The funny furry fluff bunnies (try saying that when your drunk) are hopping around in glee! Sorry, bit hyper today, sugar overload... I really liked this fic!
LadyLibra12 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
That was so sweet. i wish i was kagome...
gothmiko chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
This was so cute! I loved it!
inukag4eva chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
aw! *everyone around me, covers ears* KAWAII! i LOVED it! itz so frickin awsome! it was so CUTE! *getz all starry-eyed* that was so fluffy too! u should make more! lol. LOVE IT! INU&KAG 4EVA.
faery pink sparkle chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Hey there _ First of all, I just wanted to say thanks for reviewing my story, Rice Ball. Ok... onto my review... well I thought that it was very cute! I really liked it :D

Pink Sparkle
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Teehee! This story's so cute! So simple, but so very squealful!

Also, I wanted to correct a little something from your review for The Dangers of Love: Kagome's "Kill Inuyasha" flashback was actually from the whole Tsubaki thing (remember? They're in the hut, Kagome suddenly shoots an arrow at Inu, he turns around, then runs toward her and dodges that last arrow at the last second?). Yeah, it does kinda sound like the thing from Affections Touching Across Time,'s not.

It was a cute movie though!

And once again, adorable story!
Silverstar871 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
that was super cute! great job,!
Anzu2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Kawaii! tres Kawai! look i mixed two languages! lol.
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Teehee! That's cute! It really is!

BTW, I agree with...all of your pairing likes and dislikes! High five to rabid fans!
Starlight-Illusion chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
lol! loved it!
liber8 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
i love it it was so awsome. funny to the ramen house lol i read your bio and i found out you like case closed me to such a big fan but it is hard to find someone how likes it and witch hunter robin love the story again!
I am Inu-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
"ohmyfreakingod" that was so cute! I feel like glomping you... *randomly glomps animeobsessed3191*

Nice touch how you tied the Miroku and Kouga part into the very end of the fic.

Completely off the subject...smitten is such an awesome word! -
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Is this going to have chapters? I hope so...the revenge would be funny to read...but this is a funny fic. Kagome has an anti-Hoji song, Hojo loving Kagome's, he is a stalker in this fic!