Reviews for The Window
Wow.
TotalAlaskan chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
Wow. Just wow. This was such a great story. So deep and heartbreaking, yet so beautiful. Well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
This was so beautifully written! Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Holy crap, that was harder to read than "Room." Incredible writing, totally believable hallucinations...wow. Just wow.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I've already read this fic a few times but I'm not sure I've reviewed before. Anyway, just wanted to say that I love the level of angst in this fic, just everything about it. Lovely.
devon99 chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Goodness... what a painful, difficult read that was. Beautifully written indeed... the emotions leap off the page and catch in your throat. Really nice work.
bjq chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
fabs
WhistlingWolf chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Very, very good. Intersting, dynamic, and Tony...
What can I say? Just, very well done!
MCAprilInTheHood chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
I normally don't post reviews at all, but this fic is too amazing. I cried throughout the whole story. My throat is hurting because I been crying for awhile. The way the story played out is so great and right. Like...the way you wrote this, everything fit and I can't see it going any other way. I can't imagine this story taking a different turn as it is so right. I love it and at the same time hate it as it hurt me so bad. Like I need someone to actually hug me and tell me everything is okay. Not many fics make me feel THIS emotional. But yes. Great job as you did fantastic.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Very strange but insightful. I don't think Tony is a waiting around kind of person though.
Elanshaw chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
A really really great story. You have a talent for emotion and description.
I honestly truly enjoyed reading this.
amaia chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
The 1st time I read this story, I cried...& then I told all my friends about "The Window". I've never forgotten this story; it's an amazing work. So tonite I read it again, & it's still amazing. I'll look for anything else you've written. TY
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
This is most definitely one of my all time favourites. It's just amazing. I wish I could do it justice, but I can't even find the words. You are very clever and very talented. Thank you for sharing. I think this story is going to stay with me for a very long time. xo
shygirl377 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I just love this story so much even though its quite sad. but, its also very! touching. I really , really hope you write again and soon! you are so talented! best wishes to you!