Reviews for The Window
shywr1ter chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
This chapter is such a fascinating character study of these men, and what Tony's confinement has done to each of them. I'm intrigued, to say the least, and am curious to see how intact Tony will be by the time you finish.

Thany you again for this amazing story.
doxtater chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Amazing! Another great chapter! I loved this line:

“If I ever suffer death by pot roast, I want you to be kind and have Ducky say I went out manfully in a hail of gunfire. Say it took six bullets to bring me down.”

“You kidding, Dinozzo? You get knocked over the head with a pot roast and I’m putting it on my Christmas cards.”

lol, that was great. Please update soon!
Alexiamanda chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
I..wow...ack...wow...as a thought, how long are you planning to make this story? Just so I can start begging for you to make it longer. Good stories never have an ending- and yours definitely makes the cut. Keep writing!
shebajcf chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Wow. That was amazing. Very insightful and very real. don't stop writing cos its been an absolute pleasure to read.
Patty chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
I was about to protest when I first started reading this chapter that you had made Tony's recovery much too easy, but was I ever wrong!

I am so pleased and impressed with this story, Sunshine. Very, very glad you tried your hand at writing NCIS. Thank you, and more please.
ML Only chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
This is so clever - an excellent exploration of Tony's state-of-mind during his recovery and now.

The scene with Kate and the apple sauce was clever. The whole story has been so brilliantly conceived. More soon please!
Jaron chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
What a magnificent story you have written! It has held me in thrall for all three chapters...I was on pins and needles awaiting each new update. Thanks for such a great read! More, soon, please?
Ally chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Wow another great chapter, i really enjoyed the seemless way you moved from the past to the present weaving the relevant topics together. Keep up the great work and pleasue update soon! Its great to read an NCIS fic. that is actually well written. thanks.
Toni chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Quite brilliant.

The end of this fic is coming too close to hand. I'll echo the others and hope you've another in the works.

Thankyou for letting us read it.
SKRoberts chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
*sobs*

*bites fingernails*

*clings to Tony*

*still sobing*
RT4ever chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Ugh...I have to wait another week for the next chapter don't I? Double ugh, you said this was going to be like 4 parts didn't you? Oh I'm not ready for the end...You have to promise another story soon...This is my favorite story out there.
gilenagile chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
I really, *really*, hope you write for a living.
AM chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Just finished reading all 3 chapters. Talk about intense.
Tami chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Again, absolutely brilliant...

Is there going to be another chapter? I so hope so.
Zassa chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Wow – I'll have to go and read something cheerfull to recover from this – very well done!
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »