Reviews for The Window
SKRoberts chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
That was unsettling. :
Katie chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I almost cried. It is so good. Depressing, but good.
kbandy chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
WOW this is soo.. good i cant wait for more soon please !AWSOME POOR tony I HOPE THEY COME FOR HIM SOON ! Thanks kerry
Shannon chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Please please please tell me there's going to be more... this was really really good.
Malinda4242 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Please, let me be one of the first to welcome you to the NCIS fanfiction area. Then may I say, Wow and Wow. I am nearly speechless with how wonderful this was, and only a first chapter? You are a mastercraftswoman at this..or man whomever you may be. Such a deep and driving downward spiral you have taken poor dear sweet Tony into, I'm left awed by the power of this fiction. His slow realization that he won't be saved is just heartwrenching and I was in tears for him when he was barganing and promising so much if they would just find him. Then, you went so much further than I'd expected, or come to expect in fanfiction. I love dearly the mental angst you have bestowed upon him, the slow agonizing slip into insanity was truely inspired. I bow to your evil little mind...really! I do love such stories so!

Waiting with anxious mind for the next installment down this rabbit hole.

Malinda
Tendai chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Wow, just . . . wow. The characterizations were brilliant and the writing was beautiful. You do the team interactions so well, or at least Tony's imagining them. I hope you continue in this fandom! There can never be too many Tony fics! :o)
sabrina chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Oh, please tell me you have the next part ready to go. This is wonderful! I just hope it isn't a death story - I would really like to keep reading this and death stories are something I just cannot read.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17