Reviews for The Window
Lorency chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
What a sad and angsty story. You wrote it very well. Are you gonna write another chapter on this? It's a great story.

Peace out
MadMind chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
That was amazing. Great job.
ML Only chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow! Wow again! What can I say! I feel emotionally drained after reading that! Brilliant idea and so cleverly executed! But did you have to leave it there - I was ready to scream when you stopped. Not meaning to be greedy, lol, it was a sensationally long first chapter - and I love long chapters! But I so wanted him rescued and out of this intense misery that you've written so masterfully. I'm impressed, lol - does it show? Definitely can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks so much for a great roller-coaster of a read!
Wyndhamfan chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow. I am so blown away by this fic! I'm suffering along with DiNozzo. Sniff! The hallucinations, his thoughts, all contribute to add to the tension - which is really, really taut - of the story.

Of course that means I'm on my knees begging for an update soon! (Yeah, like I can talk with me so slow with my story. :P)
angeleyes chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
cool story. i can't wait to read the next part.
Alexiamanda chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow, this story is great. AWESOME. I don't think I've ever met anyone who writes as explicitly as you do, with so many adjectives, and gets inside peoples heads. Most people would turn this whole chapter into "Tony had been locked in a concrete room with a pantry, bathroom, and TV for three-odd months and was slowly going crazy, imagining his NCIS teammates and drinking rusty water". I first saw it and was like "Wow, 12,0 words" and thought it wasn't worth my time, but it certainly was! PLEASE keep writing! Please!
ladc chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow! Poor Tony. Since he is already almost dead, he will be rescued in the next chapter, right? I like that you make him not completely lose faith that the team is still looking for him.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
please don't tell me it ends there
SKRoberts chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
That was unsettling. :
Katie chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I almost cried. It is so good. Depressing, but good.
kbandy chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
WOW this is soo.. good i cant wait for more soon please !AWSOME POOR tony I HOPE THEY COME FOR HIM SOON ! Thanks kerry
Shannon chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Please please please tell me there's going to be more... this was really really good.
Malinda4242 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Please, let me be one of the first to welcome you to the NCIS fanfiction area. Then may I say, Wow and Wow. I am nearly speechless with how wonderful this was, and only a first chapter? You are a mastercraftswoman at this..or man whomever you may be. Such a deep and driving downward spiral you have taken poor dear sweet Tony into, I'm left awed by the power of this fiction. His slow realization that he won't be saved is just heartwrenching and I was in tears for him when he was barganing and promising so much if they would just find him. Then, you went so much further than I'd expected, or come to expect in fanfiction. I love dearly the mental angst you have bestowed upon him, the slow agonizing slip into insanity was truely inspired. I bow to your evil little mind...really! I do love such stories so!

Waiting with anxious mind for the next installment down this rabbit hole.

Tendai chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Wow, just . . . wow. The characterizations were brilliant and the writing was beautiful. You do the team interactions so well, or at least Tony's imagining them. I hope you continue in this fandom! There can never be too many Tony fics! :o)
sabrina chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Oh, please tell me you have the next part ready to go. This is wonderful! I just hope it isn't a death story - I would really like to keep reading this and death stories are something I just cannot read.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17