Reviews for The Window
The Greek me chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Oh my ...This is heartbreaking...I'm in tears and to think I only found this cause it was one of detour's favorite stories... Thank you...
USAFChief chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I wondered as I punched the review button whether you'll even get this. I've also wondered recently whether the things I've posted here will linger on after I'm gone - at least for a while. Enough introspection for now.

You've written a compelling story of psychological torture for all concerned including the reader. It is well written and poses all the eternal questions of life and death without giving away anything of how you feel about the answers or whether you have any answers.

If you are satisfied with posting this single story for us to read, I'm glad to have been able to read it and I thank you for posting it. If you are somehow not satisfied, I am urging you to write and post something else. This one is simply phenomenal!

pdf
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Creepy...
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Wow, really intense story.
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
That was amazingly mind blowing that I have no words. If I could think of a way to vocalize how I felt about your story I would but I honestly just can't. That was so fascinating. You managed to create a story that felt so freaking real it actually depressed me. Well done and please consider professionally if already don't!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
HannahlovinCM chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This story is so spectacular and mind-blowingly emotional. you are a talented writer. simple as.
sopmire chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
This story was so amazing it made me finally sign up to so I could send kudos to the author! Just absolutely brilliant psychological drama. And so many touches of poetry too. Gah. Wish I could express how deeply your story affected me. And how much I wish you were still writing here! :) I suppose after 6 years it's unlikely you'll be posting a new story, but just know you have a legion of fans that would be thrilled and grateful if you did.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Stacy
Florida Alicat chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
This is a very interesting and well written piece. You managed to make the crazybutnotreally fit well with . I applaud you.
ghostboi chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Holy shite. I.. don't even have the proper words for how & tragic this story was/is. The raw emotion & the pain & .. ugh, nearly broke my heart to read it. Even if it were beautiful. That last line.. yea. just yea.

Brilliant writing.
Copper Kestrel chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Oh, um, wow. Wow. Pardon me for being somewhat incoherent, but this story is so visceral, and so beautiful in its stark harshness that I'm utterly blown away by it. The journey you take the reader on is fantastic, emotionally striking and handled so eloquently, and I think I'm going to go away and turn this all over in my mind now...
WindStar chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Fantastic in every sense of the word. You really captured the characters, the trauma, the instability, and the recovery. I'm without words that can truly accurately describe this work. Truly, and utterly remarkable.
Nicky Reid chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
wow! So, like is this finished or is there more to go?
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Damn!

I mean just...wow.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
This is the first NCIS fic I've ever read, and it was completely amazing. Beautifully, beautifully done. I adore your writing style. Thank you for the fantastic read!
247 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »