Reviews for The Window
LuoLiBei chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Ack, such a good story, so much left unsaid, but I don't really want it to be said because I can imagine things better, or worse. :) I wish you had more stories, this one was very well written, had an inventive plot, and really seemed to have a nice grasp of the characters. I stumbled on an NCIS marathon after I read the first part but before I got to read the rest and it was just so pleasing to see them as I'd seen them in your story. I really miss Kate and Tony's interactions and shy McGee and boat building Gibbs. I mean 9 seasons, there's got to be progress, but those first two seasons with Kate may just be my favorite for how new the characters were with so much potential and so many untold stories. I feel like your story could be part of the canon. :) I wish you'd write more.
LuoLiBei chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You made me tear up when Tony first started to hallucinate. Then I spent the rest of the day imagining I was hearing voices...
Ichiume chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Omg, what a heartbreaking ride. It was so scary for such a long moment, but I'm super glad you made the ending the way it went. Thanks for sharing this piece with us.
The Greek me chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Oh my ...This is heartbreaking...I'm in tears and to think I only found this cause it was one of detour's favorite stories... Thank you...
USAFChief chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I wondered as I punched the review button whether you'll even get this. I've also wondered recently whether the things I've posted here will linger on after I'm gone - at least for a while. Enough introspection for now.

You've written a compelling story of psychological torture for all concerned including the reader. It is well written and poses all the eternal questions of life and death without giving away anything of how you feel about the answers or whether you have any answers.

If you are satisfied with posting this single story for us to read, I'm glad to have been able to read it and I thank you for posting it. If you are somehow not satisfied, I am urging you to write and post something else. This one is simply phenomenal!

pdf
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Creepy...
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Wow, really intense story.
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
That was amazingly mind blowing that I have no words. If I could think of a way to vocalize how I felt about your story I would but I honestly just can't. That was so fascinating. You managed to create a story that felt so freaking real it actually depressed me. Well done and please consider professionally if already don't!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
HannahlovinCM chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This story is so spectacular and mind-blowingly emotional. you are a talented writer. simple as.
sopmire chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
This story was so amazing it made me finally sign up to so I could send kudos to the author! Just absolutely brilliant psychological drama. And so many touches of poetry too. Gah. Wish I could express how deeply your story affected me. And how much I wish you were still writing here! :) I suppose after 6 years it's unlikely you'll be posting a new story, but just know you have a legion of fans that would be thrilled and grateful if you did.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Stacy
Flali-Chan chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
This is a very interesting and well written piece. You managed to make the crazybutnotreally fit well with . I applaud you.
ghostboi chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Holy shite. I.. don't even have the proper words for how & tragic this story was/is. The raw emotion & the pain & .. ugh, nearly broke my heart to read it. Even if it were beautiful. That last line.. yea. just yea.

Brilliant writing.
Copper Kestrel chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Oh, um, wow. Wow. Pardon me for being somewhat incoherent, but this story is so visceral, and so beautiful in its stark harshness that I'm utterly blown away by it. The journey you take the reader on is fantastic, emotionally striking and handled so eloquently, and I think I'm going to go away and turn this all over in my mind now...
WindStar chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Fantastic in every sense of the word. You really captured the characters, the trauma, the instability, and the recovery. I'm without words that can truly accurately describe this work. Truly, and utterly remarkable.
250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »