Reviews for The Window
JazzyAbby chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
WOW! I've only just found this but it is amazing. Really well written. Loved it.
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Wow! Fantastic story! The first chapter especially, I just lost ALL concept of time! :D
lilawonder chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
This was brilliant. Some of the best writing I have encountered in this fandom. If you are not currently pursuing a career in writing you must.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Grandma chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Why havent you written anything else?
Such a waste of extrordinary talent...
All the best to you,
Grandma chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
LuoLiBei chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Ack, such a good story, so much left unsaid, but I don't really want it to be said because I can imagine things better, or worse. :) I wish you had more stories, this one was very well written, had an inventive plot, and really seemed to have a nice grasp of the characters. I stumbled on an NCIS marathon after I read the first part but before I got to read the rest and it was just so pleasing to see them as I'd seen them in your story. I really miss Kate and Tony's interactions and shy McGee and boat building Gibbs. I mean 9 seasons, there's got to be progress, but those first two seasons with Kate may just be my favorite for how new the characters were with so much potential and so many untold stories. I feel like your story could be part of the canon. :) I wish you'd write more.
LuoLiBei chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You made me tear up when Tony first started to hallucinate. Then I spent the rest of the day imagining I was hearing voices...
Ichiume chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Omg, what a heartbreaking ride. It was so scary for such a long moment, but I'm super glad you made the ending the way it went. Thanks for sharing this piece with us.
The Greek me chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Oh my ...This is heartbreaking...I'm in tears and to think I only found this cause it was one of detour's favorite stories... Thank you...
USAFChief chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I wondered as I punched the review button whether you'll even get this. I've also wondered recently whether the things I've posted here will linger on after I'm gone - at least for a while. Enough introspection for now.

You've written a compelling story of psychological torture for all concerned including the reader. It is well written and poses all the eternal questions of life and death without giving away anything of how you feel about the answers or whether you have any answers.

If you are satisfied with posting this single story for us to read, I'm glad to have been able to read it and I thank you for posting it. If you are somehow not satisfied, I am urging you to write and post something else. This one is simply phenomenal!

Heart of a Slytherin chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Wow, really intense story.
sophieranier14 chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
That was amazingly mind blowing that I have no words. If I could think of a way to vocalize how I felt about your story I would but I honestly just can't. That was so fascinating. You managed to create a story that felt so freaking real it actually depressed me. Well done and please consider professionally if already don't!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 4 . 11/14/2011