Reviews for The Window
HannahlovinCM chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This story is so spectacular and mind-blowingly emotional. you are a talented writer. simple as.
sopmire chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
This story was so amazing it made me finally sign up to so I could send kudos to the author! Just absolutely brilliant psychological drama. And so many touches of poetry too. Gah. Wish I could express how deeply your story affected me. And how much I wish you were still writing here! :) I suppose after 6 years it's unlikely you'll be posting a new story, but just know you have a legion of fans that would be thrilled and grateful if you did.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Stacy
Flali-Chan chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
This is a very interesting and well written piece. You managed to make the crazybutnotreally fit well with . I applaud you.
ghostboi chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Holy shite. I.. don't even have the proper words for how & tragic this story was/is. The raw emotion & the pain & .. ugh, nearly broke my heart to read it. Even if it were beautiful. That last line.. yea. just yea.

Brilliant writing.
Copper Kestrel chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Oh, um, wow. Wow. Pardon me for being somewhat incoherent, but this story is so visceral, and so beautiful in its stark harshness that I'm utterly blown away by it. The journey you take the reader on is fantastic, emotionally striking and handled so eloquently, and I think I'm going to go away and turn this all over in my mind now...
WindStar chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Fantastic in every sense of the word. You really captured the characters, the trauma, the instability, and the recovery. I'm without words that can truly accurately describe this work. Truly, and utterly remarkable.
Nicky Reid chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
wow! So, like is this finished or is there more to go?
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Damn!

I mean just...wow.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
This is the first NCIS fic I've ever read, and it was completely amazing. Beautifully, beautifully done. I adore your writing style. Thank you for the fantastic read!
tonysmel chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
This was such an incredible read. Although it completely crushed my poor heart, it was an amazing journey through the psyche of Tony and the heart of Gibbs. I was petrified that Tony was lost forever, but the spark of hope you ignited at the end helped lighten some of the darkness. You have a real gift, and it saddens me that this seems to be your only fanfic. I hope that whatever you are doing in your life, you find time to write as well. Don't hide that light under a bushel! Thankyou for this wonderful story. It will stay with me for a very long time.(Oh and can I just add that I love how you used Gibbs boat as a metaphor for Tony).
t recorder chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
This was really good but I probably should have stopped reading this the moment I reached the fourht paragraph, but I couldn't stop, I knew I would cry becuase after gibbs Tony is my favorite male character in NCIS. But I had so much faith in Gibbs, that he'd bust down the door, beat the shit out of the bad guys and Tony would go home and he would be ok, a few or more scars mentely but he would be OK. but instead, I cried and knew I should stop but I didn't, or couldn't...and I probably should have stopped when he smashed his face into the mirror or when he began to see the window, I probably should have stopped when the TV said they had stopped looking but alas I didn't. Not saying I regret it, this is a really well written story that I know no one could come back from with out Mental, heavey mental scars nor phyiscial ones...this was just wow, good but...utnerly terrifying to the truth in the world that there is somthins you just don't come back from.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Wow... I really don't know what else to say. This was extremely well written and really sad! It was almost painful to read, and Tony's spiral into insanity was incredibly believable and heartbreaking. I think you just did a great, great job with this. Amazing work.
Greysh chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
wow! what a fic! very painfull to read about tonys descend into insanity. A wonderfull angst fic :)
letsplaypretend chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
this was...horrifying.

you know how you read those stories that are just horrifying, with horrible grammar and punctuation, and spelling mistakes that would make a kindergartener cringe? and then to top it all off they have those annoying summaries that say they are a first time writer, and the story is better than the summary, honest, and the plot is so cliche that cliche hides it's face in shame?

yeah?

well yours isn't horrifying because of that.

it was horrifying because i really should have stopped reading about two sections into the first chapter, when i first realized that, oh holy shit, this is not going to have a happy ending, and there is no way in hell im not going to end up with tears in my eyes. it's horrifying because, honest to god, i couldn't stop reading. it was just that good.

it was one of the best ncis (if not one of the best of any category i read) i have ever read, and it took angst and drama and hurt (maybe not so much the comfort) to an unprecedented level, so much so that i honestly think you have ruined hurt/comfort for me because of the level of amazingness that you seemed to infuse into this story.

i really wanted a happy ending, but i know that wouldn't work. it wouldn't be realistic; who can come back from that? nobody, not even tony, and you showed that.

you accurately captured the character's mindsets, and wonderfully detailed every step of tony's slip into insanity. i loved the hallucinations, and the part where gibbs had to stop himself from ranting at mcgee.

all in all, great story, honestly. even if it was terrifying.

Jayme.
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Summertime, I'm gonna level with you, that was an excruciating read. I don't know if I've ever hated something so thoroughly.

Of course, that's not to say that your story was bad. Not at all! Not in the slightest! In fact, it was so amazing and so eloquently written that I couldn't just stop when I knew I that I should have stopped. I had to read every last awful, beautiful word. Now, even though the ending was perfect and real, and even though Tony may have found his way out of that room, I'm still feeling a little shell-shocked. That last sentence left me panicky, in an awkward state between laughing and crying, and I'm a little worried that maybe I haven't left Hale's room yet!

I realize now that a revision to my earlier statement is necessary. I love your story, but it's really effin' me up inside!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »