Reviews for The Window
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Damn!

I mean just...wow.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
This is the first NCIS fic I've ever read, and it was completely amazing. Beautifully, beautifully done. I adore your writing style. Thank you for the fantastic read!
tonysmel chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
This was such an incredible read. Although it completely crushed my poor heart, it was an amazing journey through the psyche of Tony and the heart of Gibbs. I was petrified that Tony was lost forever, but the spark of hope you ignited at the end helped lighten some of the darkness. You have a real gift, and it saddens me that this seems to be your only fanfic. I hope that whatever you are doing in your life, you find time to write as well. Don't hide that light under a bushel! Thankyou for this wonderful story. It will stay with me for a very long time.(Oh and can I just add that I love how you used Gibbs boat as a metaphor for Tony).
t recorder chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
This was really good but I probably should have stopped reading this the moment I reached the fourht paragraph, but I couldn't stop, I knew I would cry becuase after gibbs Tony is my favorite male character in NCIS. But I had so much faith in Gibbs, that he'd bust down the door, beat the shit out of the bad guys and Tony would go home and he would be ok, a few or more scars mentely but he would be OK. but instead, I cried and knew I should stop but I didn't, or couldn't...and I probably should have stopped when he smashed his face into the mirror or when he began to see the window, I probably should have stopped when the TV said they had stopped looking but alas I didn't. Not saying I regret it, this is a really well written story that I know no one could come back from with out Mental, heavey mental scars nor phyiscial ones...this was just wow, good but...utnerly terrifying to the truth in the world that there is somthins you just don't come back from.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Wow... I really don't know what else to say. This was extremely well written and really sad! It was almost painful to read, and Tony's spiral into insanity was incredibly believable and heartbreaking. I think you just did a great, great job with this. Amazing work.
Greysh chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
wow! what a fic! very painfull to read about tonys descend into insanity. A wonderfull angst fic :)
letsplaypretend chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
this was...horrifying.

you know how you read those stories that are just horrifying, with horrible grammar and punctuation, and spelling mistakes that would make a kindergartener cringe? and then to top it all off they have those annoying summaries that say they are a first time writer, and the story is better than the summary, honest, and the plot is so cliche that cliche hides it's face in shame?

yeah?

well yours isn't horrifying because of that.

it was horrifying because i really should have stopped reading about two sections into the first chapter, when i first realized that, oh holy shit, this is not going to have a happy ending, and there is no way in hell im not going to end up with tears in my eyes. it's horrifying because, honest to god, i couldn't stop reading. it was just that good.

it was one of the best ncis (if not one of the best of any category i read) i have ever read, and it took angst and drama and hurt (maybe not so much the comfort) to an unprecedented level, so much so that i honestly think you have ruined hurt/comfort for me because of the level of amazingness that you seemed to infuse into this story.

i really wanted a happy ending, but i know that wouldn't work. it wouldn't be realistic; who can come back from that? nobody, not even tony, and you showed that.

you accurately captured the character's mindsets, and wonderfully detailed every step of tony's slip into insanity. i loved the hallucinations, and the part where gibbs had to stop himself from ranting at mcgee.

all in all, great story, honestly. even if it was terrifying.

Jayme.
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Summertime, I'm gonna level with you, that was an excruciating read. I don't know if I've ever hated something so thoroughly.

Of course, that's not to say that your story was bad. Not at all! Not in the slightest! In fact, it was so amazing and so eloquently written that I couldn't just stop when I knew I that I should have stopped. I had to read every last awful, beautiful word. Now, even though the ending was perfect and real, and even though Tony may have found his way out of that room, I'm still feeling a little shell-shocked. That last sentence left me panicky, in an awkward state between laughing and crying, and I'm a little worried that maybe I haven't left Hale's room yet!

I realize now that a revision to my earlier statement is necessary. I love your story, but it's really effin' me up inside!
Net Sparrow chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
More than simple Tony-Whump: Dark and sad and horror and angsty. But also caring and comforting from Gibbs side. Although it was a kinda sad end with a broken Tony, it was fitting so perfectly. An extraordinary story, excellent written.
CadyWaxingGibbous chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Wow. That was incredible. Can I throw in another point of view and say your writing was like a window into the characters and their experiences? Because it's like you're there. Definitely the best fanfic in any fandom that I've ever read, and Tony and Gibbs are, I think, hard characters to write. Thanks so much!
hannahelaine13 chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
That was... Incredibly difficult to read, emotionally. But oh my holy everything- it was amazing. Crazy Tony nearly had me in tears, which is saying something, because I don't cry. And I'm speechless- this is so well done. Simply amazing.
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
This is really amazing.
Space1Traveler chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
I didn't care for the stand off and the ending between Gibbs and Tony; I felt there should have been more after the great build-up. But I'm not a writer, so what do I know?

But the build-up was stupendous! Filled with horror and angst that tore my soul to shreads. Great job! It was certainly a ten-hankie fic.
Space1Traveler chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Note to authorized personel: Tear ducts under repair at 1230 hundred. 1231 hundred additional information and unforseen accident derailed repairs and tear ducts almost irrepairably damaged. Will need backup to assist in clean up. Repeat-will need backup team to assist in clean up. Location to follow.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was horrendous! You broke my tear ducts.
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »