Reviews for The Window
CadyWaxingGibbous chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Wow. That was incredible. Can I throw in another point of view and say your writing was like a window into the characters and their experiences? Because it's like you're there. Definitely the best fanfic in any fandom that I've ever read, and Tony and Gibbs are, I think, hard characters to write. Thanks so much!
hannahelaine13 chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
That was... Incredibly difficult to read, emotionally. But oh my holy everything- it was amazing. Crazy Tony nearly had me in tears, which is saying something, because I don't cry. And I'm speechless- this is so well done. Simply amazing.
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
This is really amazing.
Space1Traveler chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
I didn't care for the stand off and the ending between Gibbs and Tony; I felt there should have been more after the great build-up. But I'm not a writer, so what do I know?

But the build-up was stupendous! Filled with horror and angst that tore my soul to shreads. Great job! It was certainly a ten-hankie fic.
Space1Traveler chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Note to authorized personel: Tear ducts under repair at 1230 hundred. 1231 hundred additional information and unforseen accident derailed repairs and tear ducts almost irrepairably damaged. Will need backup to assist in clean up. Repeat-will need backup team to assist in clean up. Location to follow.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was horrendous! You broke my tear ducts.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
You know...this almost made me cry.

It kind of scares me how well and detailed you wrote this...
maipigen chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Holy cow this was an intense journey! I hadn't expected the Gibbs' pov but I really loved it and especially how he never quit his search for Tony, even after he had him back at NCIS.

Great job, you're really a very talented writer!

Thanks for sharing

happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
ObsidianE chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
This is one of the BEST fanfics that I have read. Your prose is amazing and your descriptions of what Tony goes through from his abduction to the end are vivid; I was there with Tony and Gibbs through it all. Thank you SO much for this story, and I hope to see more of your work!
mushroomfarm chapter 4 . 11/12/2009

A pleasure to read :)
shadowwolf44 chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
amazing,just amazing
opai chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
hands down, the best NCIS story I've ever read here at . Hope to see more from you.
KatiKat chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Wow, what an amazing story. It totally blew my mind. Definitely the best fic in this fandom that I've read so far!
Zia chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
damn...that was...amazing

i was a little skeptical at first, but i'm so glad i read that.

the characters are so fitting. even down to the team feeling angry at tony when they first see him.

the fine line between insanity and sanity is criss crossed in a way that is totally believable...i just hope you didn't lock someone up for 6 months and use them as inspiration _
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »