Reviews for The Window
Space1Traveler chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Note to authorized personel: Tear ducts under repair at 1230 hundred. 1231 hundred additional information and unforseen accident derailed repairs and tear ducts almost irrepairably damaged. Will need backup to assist in clean up. Repeat-will need backup team to assist in clean up. Location to follow.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was horrendous! You broke my tear ducts.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
You know...this almost made me cry.

It kind of scares me how well and detailed you wrote this...
maipigen chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Holy cow this was an intense journey! I hadn't expected the Gibbs' pov but I really loved it and especially how he never quit his search for Tony, even after he had him back at NCIS.

Great job, you're really a very talented writer!

Thanks for sharing

happy writing

ditte mai

ObsidianE chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
This is one of the BEST fanfics that I have read. Your prose is amazing and your descriptions of what Tony goes through from his abduction to the end are vivid; I was there with Tony and Gibbs through it all. Thank you SO much for this story, and I hope to see more of your work!
mushroomfarm chapter 4 . 11/12/2009

Just wow.

Just mindblowingly amazing.
SHuntress chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
A pleasure to read :)
shadowwolf44 chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
amazing,just amazing
opai chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
hands down, the best NCIS story I've ever read here at . Hope to see more from you.
KatiKat chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Wow, what an amazing story. It totally blew my mind. Definitely the best fic in this fandom that I've read so far!
Zia chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
damn...that was...amazing

i was a little skeptical at first, but i'm so glad i read that.

the characters are so fitting. even down to the team feeling angry at tony when they first see him.

the fine line between insanity and sanity is criss crossed in a way that is totally believable...i just hope you didn't lock someone up for 6 months and use them as inspiration _
mandy chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Wow! This story was amazing. I haven't cried while reading a story in a long time, but you've painted the characters so realistically that I was truly moved by Tony's predicament. Loved that Gibbs wasn't willing to ever give up on Tony-not while he was missing and not after he was rescued. Great job!
cheekymice chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Amazing from start to finish.
Seven Positions chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
I'm in awe! It's really rare to find such a truly well-written story on this website. Everything is expertly worded, and everyone is in character. Very good job.
secretchild chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
This is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read, fanfiction or not. You are a gifted writer!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »