Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I like your fic- I would have never thought of that! I believed you were going to show Lily of course, but this is much more interesting!
riverrat chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
So tragic! Poor Severus.
Great story.
Emerald-colored eyes chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Beautiful!
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
how sad... i love snape so much...
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
wah! *sniffs* that was so sad!
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
How very peculiar. And I do like it. I was expecting something along the lines of Lily and Harry standing there with him, their arms around each other... But, this is so much better since it is horribly bitter and oh so plausable.
IManageMyMischief chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
huh, i was thinking when i started to read this that his greatest desire was to be with lily. But you put a great twist on it. I guess he believes that he was the one who caused Lily's death, so if he never existed, she would have lived.

Very thought provoking. . .
shiftyless chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aw that's like so *sob* sad
bobmcbobbob1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Ah, that was so wonderfully tragic. Lovely job.
waterlilies52 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
mm. Great story idea :) Very insightful.

but..I don't 's something about it that bothers me.I think it was a bit...too overdramatic? Try starting off with an ordinary normal attitude scene, and slowly ease into the dark broody mood. Otherwise, it feels unrealistic and harder for the reader to connect with the story.

Still love it though!
emptyword chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Wow. The writing could do with some polishing, but the idea behind this is very powerful to say the least. It's a thought that would have crossed the minds of anyone who has ever given the character Severus Snape the time of day. To never have existed, to be erased entirely from the world - it is a desire that I think many people can relate to and many more will pity. That this would remain unwaveringly as his sole greatest desire all through life is extreme and not entirely believable, but one can definitely see the roots of why Snape could take on this embodiment of self-hatred. It is quite a statement to make about him.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wow, not what I expected, but it makes sense. This is a very powerful piece. Very well written, and excellent job!
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
*sheds tear* omg!
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
poor severus ; o ;
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
OMG! I read this, and at the end my mouth was open in sad horror! My eyes are wattering as we speak. Damn, why'd you have to make it so sad and depressing? I love Severus, that just made my heart constrict. Man... So emotional. As sad as I am, I have to point out that you are an AMAZING arthor! Still, I feel like balling over that, it's just so heart-breaking! Go gloat, you've succeeded in making me both love and grieve over one chapter. Now THATS tallent!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »