Reviews for Defense Mechanisms
grugster chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow! That is a really good 't say that you stopped writing. That's not fair! :( Come on please another chapter! :)
wingsrookie chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
*gives you a strange cross-breed between teh puppy-dog pout and a McGonagal-patent 'make-you-feel-guilty' look.*

I'm reviewing because you have yet to update. Do you have any idea how disappointing it is to be reading along, and quite suddenly, have no more chapters left, without even a difinitive ending to pacify one? It really was rather cruel, you know. I might excuse you if it'd been merely months, but it's been over a year since you've updated, doncha kno! You DO have 60 reviews, i'd like to point out *albeit not all of them are probably from this chapter*.

*continues on in slightly less perturbing manner*

besides, i like this story. It's got an interesting plot, and it's the first time i've heard this theme (considering how over-used the others are, that IS quite an accomplishment!). Not only is a new theme, however, but it is put to excellent use with interesting characters, masterfully used suspense, and also good word-play. i've got to say, also, that Godric-Gryffindor-the-portrait was a nice touch as well.

So, hoping i have fully and completely informed you both of my opinion and how very much a i like your story, i am *once again* hoping to convince you to continue it *soon*. You DID say it would be up ASAP...Pwease?

Until either next chapter or a suitably interesting reply:

~Wings
Ayaia of the Moon chapter 7 . 5/11/2005
You meanhead! How could you just leave me hanging like that! U.U

Can I have the virtual cookie? .

I likes...very mysterious...

I give you, in fact, a Snape Plushie Doll of your very own to cuddle.

write more! I will add you to all my lists!

Undead Soldier Girl chapter 7 . 4/14/2005
Wow, I'm excited, I want to know what happens! LOL, I'm curious! Damn Cliffies! Keep going and I may read it. I'm not entirely sure, If I will remember! As for your story it has potential!

Sincerely,

Miss Elvira Dark
Transylvanian chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
Keep on writing, please. It was a great chapter.
Lylar Marateahi chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
poor hermione! who hurt her that she scared of? that not the hermione i know and love. the one i love and know is fearless...poor girl

Fortune

rockprincessof1986
eoduin chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
OMG, I like this fic so far. I'll admit I was rather disappointed at the cliffhanger... so please update...
pureangel chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
what happened to her did the man do the unthinkable?
Satia Entreri chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
I like this story very much - even if I think, that it was quite obvious from the first chapter what happened to her... but I love "your" Severus. I love the way you make him "not that bad" without letting him slip OOC.

My favorite scene so far has been the one in which he attacked him... I am looking very much forward to following chapters.

Greetings from Germany

Satia
Lady Norskstar chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
Fab really good - I haven't read a SS/HG pairing story like this one so I am enjoying it. Hope it is not too long before you update.
pricey-blonde chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
Great story, have just found it. I hope you keep up the great work.
JTBJAB chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
Oh man, you have to continue that soon!

I think that telling him that much will mean she will continue? I mean she hasn't told anyone else, so surely she will tell him...ok ok, i want her to tell him *sigh* i love a good SSHG story!
Mya Croft chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
no. no. no. need more chapters. please. please. please update soon. i need to know what happens next.
Kerrie-A chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
dam bloody cliff hanger, lol, leaving me in suspense, u should be ashamed lol. Please update soon :)
Natsuyori chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
excellent chapter! when she attacked him I immediately pictured their third yr in the shrieking shack! brilliant work!