Reviews for Cry of the Gods
NinaIchigo chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I love this story so far
DreamingLunatic chapter 25 . 3/12/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I crave more of this story... I really want to know how it ends! It's really awesome! Please update! XD
Flowery Essence chapter 25 . 2/1/2010
Hey! This is a REALLY GOOD story! I don't have much to say other than PLEASE update and finish this story, please I wanna find out what happens to Lily and the guys in the end! D
Orihime-San chapter 25 . 5/30/2009
YOU BETTER CONTINUE THIS STORY! I feel you have put a great amount of effort into it and I feel that it would be a shame not to continue it. So ... please ... KEEP ON WRITING!
Jayden chapter 25 . 8/20/2008
I love the story so far. You are a great writer. Keep it Up!

Try to update soon, I really want to know what happens. Love the Tasuki and lily pairing! Heck, I just love Tasuki! LOL!
KurenaiYuuki chapter 25 . 12/14/2007
*stares at chapter list that has no next button* UPDATE! This story is amazing. Poor Lily and poor Byakko. Poor Tasuki. Please update...do not leave us hanging! Also please update Silent Hope!
iiceangel3.o chapter 25 . 6/17/2007
I hope you update soon!
Mystic chapter 25 . 6/12/2007
I absolutley love this stoy. This one, and Silent Hope. It seems to have been a while since a new chapter has come out for either story, but I do hope for one. XD
chichiri's angel chapter 25 . 5/30/2007
wow! this story is so good that i counldn't stop reading it!

PLEASE,WHENS YOU WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER! I hope lilly lives and goes back to Tasuki!
SeirenTheReader chapter 25 . 1/19/2007
Hiya! Greetings! And all that stuff. I wanted to say your story is great! And even though you said updates would be slow , you haven't updated for 2 1\2 monthes! Its torture!
Lady Light chapter 25 . 12/31/2006
*roars* Lily! You must live!
Mizu Suki chapter 25 . 10/30/2006
ARGH! CLIFFIES ARE EVIL! Anyways, good job so far, I really like the story. Is it me, or do you never spell 'straight' right? Anyways, what's wierd is that my name is Lily too! Verry ood, since she's a lot like me too. My friends keep saying that I wrote it, and made myself star in it, but I didn't! Anyways, I like your style, and you keep the description of her pain very precise, though repetitive. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Lily-chan

Mizu Suki
Zemby chapter 25 . 10/11/2006
Aw, don't worry if you can't update when you want to. My reader instincts hate to say this, but grades come before fanfiction. College and high school (what I'm in) are important steps that'll help you get a job and a life. No, I'm not saying you don't have a life or something, just like in terms of having a house or apartment and stuff like that.

Anywhos, now that that's over, I have to say this...WHAT IS UP WITH THAT HORRIBLE CLIFFY! ARGH! I'm going to go crazy if I don't do something while I wait...so I'll try and update my own fics since I have today off from school (thank you parent teacher confrence! wait...my mom talking to my teacher isn't good. argh, I'd almost rather be at school now!).

Ciao for now!

D.D.Z.
Zemby chapter 24 . 10/11/2006
Oh, somethin's breaking the seal? Thing's 'll get interestin' now, I know it! And you gave us a look on how Chichiri and the other's are doin'...not good. Please, someone needs to help them!

Ciao for now!

D.D.Z.
wanderwithme4now chapter 25 . 10/10/2006
WOOT! FIRST OF ALL, YOU UPDATED! *throws a party*

Now then, OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO LILY! NO KILLING THE OC! I thought we went over this ; ) AND WHAT IS HAPPENING TO CHICHIRI? He better be alive or I will gather an angry mob...with pitchforks : )

I am glad that you updated and I totally understand the school thing. I am the same way so do your best and we can't wait for the next chapter!