Reviews for Crimson Failure
tbk9.2011 chapter 4 . 3/18
Why was this never completed?
katelaina1717 chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Damn wish this wasn't just left! Would have liked to know what went on.
GlOmP3R chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
loving it ! Can't wait to see what's really going on ! Please update soon !
Cutter12 chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Is there any hope that this story may be finished?

(Please, pretty please)
Musicrocksssss chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Can u update this soon?
Taura Callisto chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
So I'm enjoying this story and I have an inkling as to where this might be going. I hope you have some plan to update this at some point, I would love to finish reading it.
Way Walker chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
wow this is very intense - i'm glad that you did not kill Charlie. Hope you update soon.
Selene467 chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I’m loving this story, though I find it disturbing that Charlie tried to kill himself. But I have a feeling there is more to this story and I’m eager to find out. After the prologue I was really scared you actually finished him off, but thankfully Charlie was alive though in a coma.

I liked how you used the episode scene of Charlie standing up to Merrick, the thing with the lottery ticket. And the troubled mind of Don and how he thinks about why he wasted his time as a big brother all those years.

Poor Don feeling so guilty about it all thinking Charlie didn’t trust him enough to talk to him. I think Charlie does trust his big brother, so I’m curious as to what the hell happened to Charlie!

Sorry I let myself go there. I also like very much that you manage to keep Charlie active in your story by I guess flashbacks. It’s a smart move as people might lose interest if Charlie was only in a coma. Off course the suspense as to what happened exactly and the question “Will Charlie make it?” tent to keep the interest mostly.

You really got my attention with that last scene. I could feel the emotion from Amita and I’m dying to know what is going on. Okay maybe I’m not dying because I’m way too young to die, but still you’re killing me by not updating.

Anyway love this story and hope/pray/beg for you to continue. Hell I’d even cry for you. Please continue this soon.
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
What does Amita do, really? A little sketchy, but otherwise I love it, please continue soon.
msdarque chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Wow.. it's a great story. All the characters are captured very well in my opinion.

As to the emotion.. well, you certainly made me shed some of my tears.

Can't wait for more. Keep it coming!
BeyondBloodBath chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
great story! can't wait for the next chap!
frostfalcon chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
so far intresting are you ever going to write more? Please?
Ari chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
holy mother- I didn't know you wrote a story on NUMB3RS. Or that you were on FFnet either! Long time no talk, Shadow, hehe. Anywho the story is well written, to say the least. Ya got me hooked! I'm interested to see what yo have planned.. Hasn't been updated in ages, though. :( If you continue the story, keep up the good work! :)
Rose of Pearl chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
"Because when the competition finally faded, he found his best friend." *tears* Wow, that is quite possibly the sweetest thing I have ever read. Are you ever going to pick up the story? I promise you, you'll have plenty of readers if you do!
Cascade Waters chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
I just ran across this story, and I'm really hoping you'll take it up again and finish it; I think I know what happened, but that only makes me want to read the rest even more!

One small suggestion-when you shift between time periods, you might either divide the sections or use italics, just to avoid confusion.