Reviews for Collosus's Love
mike chapter 12 . 11/8/2005
i am a huge x-men fan. and i think you did a good story. you went a little off character so time butt i like it keep up the good jod. will read the sequal once i get sleep. p.s. collosus can kick logans ass any day MIKE-COLLOSUS LOVER OUT
semprence86 chapter 12 . 4/19/2005
i like this story its really good and i won't say anymore until later
BlessedMay chapter 9 . 3/31/2005
I like this Danny guy, he suits Emma very well. Course, most all of the guys she's dated fit her so... I like the story, keep up the good work!
Evie Antorcha chapter 8 . 3/30/2005
Once again you think its all about Emma Jones. Now known as Sydney James? Is James even a last name? If it is its a really rare one. My goodness! this story is getting crazier by the second. This is like a freakin soap opera or somthing. Although it is getting interesting in a good way... I guess. But your doing what I told you NOT to do so much agian. Your making Emma or should I say Sydney hog all of the X-men's spotlight lol. Remember this story titles "COLOSSUS'S Love" Not "EMMA's Love". Like I said before have much more of the X-men mainly COLOSSUS and less Emma. I think it will be a lot better because there might be some people out there that dont like this character. But look at the bright side there is some out there that do like her... like me!

Love,

P.S.

Wow, Bobby Drake just popped outta no where. That was like his first apperence in this story. lol
Evie Antorcha chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
...that was very...interesting...um...where do I start...

Alright, whats up with all this love, love and more love. "I love you!" "But I love her." and "He loves you!" Goodness, you know I'am with this mushy stuff but thats just me and Bree2006. Anyway, overall it was a decent chapter but just a tad bit confusing. If all of this drama is going on you should have expaned it into a much larger chapter or simply put it into two different ones.

Love,

Bree-2006 chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
Hiya my Emma! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! likin the story and I'm starting to get it now. Luv ya 4eva

~*Bree*~
Holly911 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Hey There!

You read one of my Fanfiction stories and i really appreciated it. So i am returnig back the favor and read this story. I think it is Pretty good. I would like to see more of these stories. Keep up the Good Work!

P.S. Dont worry i will work on my story more.

~*Holly*~
Evie Antorcha chapter 6 . 3/24/2005
Aw...Logan is wathcing Jean and mostly Storm in the kitchen. I think the next chapter should mostly be about Logan and his possibly new 'feelings' for Storm. Now that Ema and Collosus got together and settled it you can go on to a new little love conflict. Good chappy but make your next one longer. Love ya!

Evie

P.S: This is to all of the other people reading this stoy. Evie is Emma's ferternal twin sister.

Evie can create, manipulate and control fire. Evie does not look anything like her sister. Emma has fair skin with a slight tan, along mid back length strawberry blonde hair, and orange/red eyes.

Evie is darker she has mocha colored skin, dark brown hair with red highlights that are in locks of curls and that ends to the small of her back, and her eyes are brownish/hazel.

I just wanted to let you know cause it seems that my loon of a sister didn't exactly describe these made up characters of ours too well. Anyway continue reading her updates please! To all of you fanfic and mutant loving freaks!
Evie Antorcha chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
Hey Blazie! Lets see where do I start... Hey! you stole a my line from my story! Eh, its alright. Anyway you still have to add much more of the X-men. Izzy, Bree, Jeannie, you and I only know who this Emma Jones character is. Others is going to be bored with your story if you have her as the main character. I know you have a ton of difficulty trying your best to NOT make Emma hog all the spotlight.(If you look at our little scripts you'll see what I'm talking about. But I still love ya anyway! :) The title is "Collosu's Love" not "Emma's Love". Collosus should be the main guy in the story. Add more Collosus in it and much more of the X-Men it will be much more entertaining for thoses who can't picture Emma and for those who continue to think it's Frost. Although, overall they were great chapters. Keep up the good work!
BlessedMay chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
I've decided I like the story, but you kinda just dropped Logan. I would like to see more of his view point in future chapters please.
semprence86 chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
Wow its great and i really mean 's getting there just keep writing those chapters.I was caught up in the whole story and you better put uo another chapter.
BlessedMay chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
This is a depressing story. It was a little confusing when it comes to the conversations, but I like it. The problem is, I'm not exactly sure I like Piotr and this Emma charactor, at first I thought it was the white queen, and I'm still unsure who it is! Just try to make things a little clearer, it would be very appreciated.
Bree-2006 chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Hiya blazy! great chappy, i'm really getting into this! Keep it up and update soon! Oh and thanks for your review!

Luv

Bree
Evie Antorcha chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
Nice story. Continue if you can. And put more of the X-Men in some of the scenes too if you can fit it like that.
semprence86 chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
nice, wow i didn't realise that the story would get so good so going and btw how many chapters r u planning on?