Reviews for Whatever Works
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I smacked a gob on this. I flabbered a gast too.
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wonderful.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Liked this.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Great story! Heart warming and funny all at once.
Progos chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This isn't awesome or epic. It doesn't provoke awe or create feelings of adventure, danger, or discovery. It's just superlatively -good-. It's so utterly and perfectly Transformers.

Also, it illustrates beautifully the difference between scientists and engineers: scientists need to know how and why something works. Engineers just need to know -if- it works.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I love it! The Autobots thinking of the blood as a good luck charm is so adorable. The Ratchet and First Aid conversation is awesome, too.
Von chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
That is utterly adorable. Both the 'lucky' effect if a human medic bleeds on you whilst fixing you and the humans doing it on purpose at times.

I can see it moving into myth logn after humans are gone. :D
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
great story!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
A rather interesting way to get good luck for the Autobots. And who would have thought that Spike and his father would do it on purpose to give the Autobots a boost of confidence? It works though.

/“Medicine ain’t all schematics and circuitry, kid. You’ve got to treat the mind as well as the body here./

I simply love it when Ratchet explains things.
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I like this story. Its a nice little peek into the transformer world. A very deep look into human/autobot interaction. Thank you very much for writing it.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
hm, interesting story please write more _
Tirya King chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wow, what an original concept! I'm a dancer and we have something like that too actually. We say that if you get your blood on the inside of your pointe shoe, it will bring good luck. You did a great job, hope to see more from you!
Straya chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Read and reviewed this on The Cell, but seeing as how it's here, too...

Excellent little fic and while I'm naturally biased towards just about anything involving Ratchet, it's really great to see someone paying attention to the gen1 human cast. 'Gads, I hope I can eventually get to the point where I can write Ratch's dialogue as well as you can, too! *gnaws on fic* Definitely parking this title under favorites!