Reviews for Redemption
S-Bumblebee chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
This is a fantastic story you really have done a fabulous job, I love the twist on the whole Reincarnated thing and how you've implemented it, also I loved the relationship with John and Shayera it was nice to see them together at the end.

Great job anyway!
Kajskk chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Well written and interesting. Thought through as well :)
Mony19 chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
I just read this fic. I love it Hawgirl and GL are my favorite couple.

I can't wait for the sequel
HawkAngel XD chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
Yeah this story is super!, very cool, _U... keep that great work, i'm waiting for your next fic... ;)
Nightw2 chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
Aw, terrific wrap-up to this story. Excellently down. You know, my offer for help on your "Ultimate Disney" story if you need it still stands. Just contact me at comickook if you are interested. Actually, I'm looking forward to what you can come up with for a sequel to this story. :)
ray1 chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
Great ending. Shayera's now at peace with herself, her mother's been avenged, and Superman's no longer the preminent super hero in the world. Hope you do sequel.
Angelic Temptress chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
Wow. That was great. I loved every moment of it. HG, er HW, in green. I like her in green too. :)
KaliAnn chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
That was beautiful. The rebirth and redemption was amazing. I can't belive she outdid Superman.
Storywriter87 chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
Amazing story. I loved it. And i really hope you do a sequal soon because I'm really looking foward to it.
ray1 chapter 5 . 2/15/2005
Incredible. Simply incredible. Hawkgirl reborn, and ready for action. And knowing Lois, this exclusive is going to something rememorable. I hope the last chapter is just as good.
Nightw2 chapter 5 . 2/15/2005
Terrific chapter. I absolutely adored the battle (awesome action AND teamwork on the heroes' part). I also greatly adored the rest of the scenes in this, particularly the ones depicting Snapper's frustrations and Lois's exchanges with Jimmy and Supes. So far, you have been doing an absolutely outstanding job on this story. Keep up the great work.
Unbidden Terror chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
Get those plot bunnies out into the field why don't ya?
Unbidden Terror chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
superburb! I'm loving this. The only thing that seems a little odd is the amount of crying everybodys doing. Shayera needs to straighten up and be the warrior we all know she is.

Update soon please!

~Hawkgal~
KelseyAlicia chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Now that was intresting. I like the way you described the tomb and all. Bye the way this is Kaliann on my twins computer. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Nightw2 chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
All I can say is TREMENDOUS work on this story. I am absolutely loving all the very understandable drama that has been put in it so far. I can't HELP but be amazed by the quality of work you are putting into this. I am very much looking forward to seeing what's next.