Reviews for Shades of Gray and Pink
Jinx chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
I really like this fanfiction. You've managed to use the right type of language, if you know what I mean. You used all the right expressions, so that one can really imagine Seth speaking or one of the other characters.

I really like the idea of Ryan and Anna together, even if I never pictured these events, you make them work! Ryan and Anna would be really great together and he would be there for her in the way you described.

I know it was a long time ago since you started writing this, but it'd be nice with a contiunation.

Al chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
I know you haven't updated this story in years but I just wanted to let you know that I love this story because after watching season one anna and ryan really do have a connection. I just found came across your story and really do love it!
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
cant wait 4 more
Nicki-hunny chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
it's been like a year why did you stop this fic i like it please come back i would like to see Ryan and Anna get closer and then Damien come to NewPort and meet them let them kick his ass maybe that could be the one that Ryan can punch since Seth said he hadn't hit anyone in like a year Damien could ne the one to hit so to sum it up please come back
atruwriter chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
I really love this story, I wish you would continue. I'd like to see how it all turns out! Please update!
atruwriter chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
This is a really great story. Im a big Anna/Ryan fan. I hope you update really soon! Like when you receive this, lol. Please do, I'd like to know how it all turns out!
piper-h-99 chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
Latisha C chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
Interesting chapter.
Doves30 chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
Great chapter! It is good to know the father's story. Update again soon!
OTHlover04 chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
that was good!
Leentje chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
VERY VERY GOOD KEEP GOING AND POST SON

BYE BYE
Kaylee chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
AHH! Dont take forever to update again please! I WANT MORE
lani chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
OMG I thought this was gone forever! Puh-LEEZE keep updating it, and not every six months! I'll have kids of my own before this is over! (lol) N e ways this is a lot of fun, I love Anna and I always thought she and Ryan would be great together (well anyone but Marissa would be great haha) so KEEP IT UP!- lani mei
Leentje chapter 3 . 9/29/2005