Reviews for Tea and Sympathy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
absolutely beautiful! and full of heartache
Aileil chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Thank you for this story. I really appreciate Molly's character and Snape's. I think that you did a good job portraying them. And while I don't know what song the title is taken from I thought you took it from the title of a 1956 movie "Tea and Sympathy".
P chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
It was so sweet... I do love Molly, she's sort of "Order of the Phoenix team mom", she's so kind.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I think this is a very sweet story, even if I don't think he would have let Molly have her way with him that easily.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
You never fail to provide the best stories! I'm so happy with how you wrote this. It's so believable and heartfelt! I love when writers can give Snape emotion and make me believe it. It's too often way off cannon and ends up ruining the story for me but you hit it right on the mark! I feel exactly like Molly after having read this.
Angie chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
good job!
Saramagician chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Wow! Excellent! A very interesting and beautiful story!
snapeswidow chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
this was truly beautiful! I love it.

very Rarely do you see stories from Molly POV. i love how Molly has made Snape an Honorary Child of hers. He does deserve some one to worry over his Wel being, and not just for the sake of his spying! well done!
Ouch Charlie chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
why is it that i think this is how Molly would think of Severus?

good job(:
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
wow, this was sweet in a sad way if that makes sense. Great job and thanks for sharing!
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
wow, it was amazing! i absolutely loved it!
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Rise of the Fallen chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
great story! Will you read mine?
I Applaud You chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
It's truly truly beautiful, in a gloriously heart-wrenching way.

I'm glad I read this, it's a wonderful insight into both Molly and Severus.

Well done and thank you.
Bornonceagain2543 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008