Reviews for Fibra
A Souring Daydream chapter 10 . 1/20/2019
Still honestly over all my favorite Mario fiction of all time
SOCH14 chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
This was a very sweet story! Love it!
Mariogeek chapter 10 . 10/30/2017
Aw man, I really enjoyed this! Thanks for your hard work on it!
Anonymous Girl Gamer chapter 10 . 8/15/2017
I was mind blown by how good this fic was! No wonder it has so many favourites! I especially loved the ending.
Purpletshirt chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Luigi just made a deal with the devil i hope he had/has some kinda trick or plan up that green sleeve of his. Anyways great first chapter I can't wait to read more chapters!
Chocolate Cake chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
Thanks for creating one of the best Mario fics that I read when I was a wee thing lurking on fanfiction. It's very well written and the characterization is sublime. Just a big thank you from my past self and me today.
GreenCAT the second chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
luigis the most important confirmed
thespiritmaiden chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
reviewing on middle chapters isn't something i tend to do very much. But all I wanna say is this: i absolutely love and loath Luigi in this. He's probably in my top 3 fav characters ever in anything, and the way you made him is something I never expected or have seen before. :)
Sonar chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Made me cry.
Sonar chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I loved it.
Sonar chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Love it.
999 the 9th chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Hi I'm 999 the 9th and about 20 minutes after the reviewing Nemo I realized something. I was just thinking, it would be so awesome if you made a sequel to Nemo. I love your portrail of Luigi, especially in this story, and it would be a real treat to see an amazing author like you write about the aftermath of the Luigi's encounter with the Chaos Heart and the realization that he was brainwashed into being Mr. L.
LM Simpson chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
You are one of my favorite authors on this site and I'm so glad that I finally got the time to read this tonight. It may be four thirty in the morning, but the oversleeping I'll have later today will be much worth it. I read this entire thing and just felt that I could not stop reading until I was done. I had to know what happened!

Luigi is my favorite character and I'm glad that you gave him the attention that he deserves. Yeah, he got "really, really hurt" along the way, but at least he saved the day and got the credit he deserved. I totally feel for him and his inferiority complex, because I feel like I'm not good enough and that everything is my fault all the time as well.

It was also great seeing Mario showing some humanity and character other than the archetype hero he is always portrayed as. Explicit brotherly love moments for them are rare even in canon, so I always appreciate reading such moments. ESPECIALLY if they're written by great authors like you.

All in all, awesome story. Just... awesome.

Have a good day,

Kady the Red Panda
Blazichu chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
To be completely honest here, I read this fic for the first time a couple of years ago (in fact, there's a good chance that it may have been the first story I read in the Mario fandom) and was astounded; since then, I've reread it several times and it's still an absolute delight. The only reason that I hadn't reviewed earlier is that I could never find the words- and, to be quite frank, I'm still at a loss.

So, knowing full well that it will make me sound verbally-challenged, I only have this to say: you, my good lady, are awesome. Thanks for all of the smiles you and your writing have brought me.

-Blazichu
JulietBurke007 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was probably the best Mario bros fic I've ever read. I love Luigi, you characterization of him is AWESOME :D