Reviews for With or Without You
random person chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
i'm not a huge boyxboy fan but this fic is cute. just one question though. how would akito know about what happened between yuki and kyo in the first place?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I'm kinda confusedO_o haha! I really like it:) 2012!
Minkira chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
rawr! update please! i'm really getting into this.
Tyleet27 chapter 2 . 12/2/2005

OOh, I love the Akito-bitch-girl at their school-thats a first ever, that Ive read! Did she recognize the bracelet Kyo had on, maybe? And the beginning was really very sweet. So is Kyo not a Sohma in this? btw I really like Uo/hana-so few people go in that direction. If shounen ai is allowed, so should shoujo ai!

So, to summarise:

luvwell chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
cool! update! i cant wait to see whats next!
Nasiima21 chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
oh no.

Akito you BITCH!

I know she's one of my fave characters but if she's gona act like that then DROP DEAD AKITO! $# & you akito.

update soon.
BakaDen chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
*squeals* I love you! By all means, please, for the sake of my sanity... rekindle the Haru and Kyou lovin'!XD Even just the tiniest bit would be absolutely wonderful. Then I can live happy again!_ ha ha! I'm liking all the pairings here. And that was interesting, I wasn't expecting Akito to show up at school as a new student. I can't wait for more encounters! Keep it up, I love it! Ja!

- ._
Tohru-tan chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Sounds like they're little. A girl, lmao...Yuki is not a girl...Lol, Kyo and Yuki are getting along - are they little kids? Poor Shinji is being like, shoved

A little boy kissing him on the lips and say I love you? O.o;

I liked this Yuki/Kyou pairing. It's very soft and gentle, not all the kissing every two seconds thing. Tough luck, I shall make you make this a more-than-a-one-shot for me! Because I like it! So there.
kaesaku chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
a one-shot?

no way!

continue this..

you so have to!

Crimson Symphony chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
more! there'll be more luvy duvy stuff when they're older right?
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
That was so SWEET! I couldn't get the grin off my face even if I um...fell off my chair. XP Will there be more, like maybe when they're older? I think it's good as a sort of one-shot too. :)
gamed chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
slysilverwolf nli chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Cuteness, if I do say so meself. Pleasse update! *puppy dog eyes*
baka-onigiri chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
aw, that was the most adorable thing i have ever read. i do hope you continue *so cute...*
rAiNwAtEr chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
OMG! I am in love with this story! I just want to squeez you untill you pop-well not really-how about a normal hug?- You have to keep going with this fic, I am a stright up fan of YUKI AND KYOU!

This has got to be one of my favorites now. my fav line so far was.

"Oh, that’s my mom. Goodbye Kyou!” The young boy leaned in and sweetly brushed his lips with Kyou’s, whispering. “I love you.”

omg-crumples to the floor in bliss. I love you, did you know that? Ok that sounds a little stalkerish so forget I said it ok?

You have to update before I pull all my hair out! I L-O-V-E this story. Please update soon.

Your new fan,