Reviews for With or Without You
Bella chapter 2 . 8/23
This is totally the best thing I have read in a while! I know u haven't written in a while but can u write more?
random person chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
i'm not a huge boyxboy fan but this fic is cute. just one question though. how would akito know about what happened between yuki and kyo in the first place?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I'm kinda confusedO_o haha! I really like it:) 2012!
Minkira chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
rawr! update please! i'm really getting into this.
Tyleet27 chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
MORE!

OOh, I love the Akito-bitch-girl at their school-thats a first ever, that Ive read! Did she recognize the bracelet Kyo had on, maybe? And the beginning was really very sweet. So is Kyo not a Sohma in this? btw I really like Uo/hana-so few people go in that direction. If shounen ai is allowed, so should shoujo ai!

So, to summarise:

UPDATE SOON!
luvwell chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
cool! update! i cant wait to see whats next!
Nasiima21 chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
oh no.

Akito you BITCH!

I know she's one of my fave characters but if she's gona act like that then DROP DEAD AKITO! $# & you akito.

update soon.
BakaDen chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
*squeals* I love you! By all means, please, for the sake of my sanity... rekindle the Haru and Kyou lovin'!XD Even just the tiniest bit would be absolutely wonderful. Then I can live happy again!_ ha ha! I'm liking all the pairings here. And that was interesting, I wasn't expecting Akito to show up at school as a new student. I can't wait for more encounters! Keep it up, I love it! Ja!

- ._
Tohru-tan chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Sounds like they're little. A girl, lmao...Yuki is not a girl...Lol, Kyo and Yuki are getting along - are they little kids? Poor Shinji is being like, shoved aside...lol.

A little boy kissing him on the lips and say I love you? O.o;

I liked this Yuki/Kyou pairing. It's very soft and gentle, not all the kissing every two seconds thing. Tough luck, I shall make you make this a more-than-a-one-shot for me! Because I like it! So there.
kaesaku chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
a one-shot?

no way!

continue this..

you so have to!

pleasse~
Crimson Symphony chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
more! there'll be more luvy duvy stuff when they're older right?
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
That was so SWEET! I couldn't get the grin off my face even if I um...fell off my chair. XP Will there be more, like maybe when they're older? I think it's good as a sort of one-shot too. :)
gamed chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
_ PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
slysilverwolf nli chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Cuteness, if I do say so meself. Pleasse update! *puppy dog eyes*
baka-onigiri chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
aw, that was the most adorable thing i have ever read. i do hope you continue *so cute...*