Reviews for La chienne
Crystal Twilight chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Cute! I really liked it! _
InsanelyHappy chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Lovely story, I absolutely adored it! _ It had such a sweet ending.
Tevrah chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
This was so sweet!
forgotten angel chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
wow! i LOVED this story! i had to stop part way through to go to work, and that's ALL i thought about, the WHOLE time. i was counting down the time til i could come home to finish it! i was SOO good, and SO cute! :D:D:D!
Kagome lover chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Great job! Can't wait to read more of your work:)
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
An interesting story, shame that Kagome can't remember much, that would be an experience I would not want to forget. A good job.

~QueenTatooine
jschu25 chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Hello

This was such a cute ending. I hope you're feeling better and please don't stress about the ending for SG. This and your one shot were the 1st ones I've read since I gave anime up for Lent. So be happy :) jschu25
Ryuu no Taiyou chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Lol! Very good ! I loved it!

You know, I'm a french-speaking person (french being my first language) and la chienne not only means female dog, it also means 'bitch'. So when I read the title, that the first thing I thought of. *laughs* anyways, i loved the story!
LavenderRose66 chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Clever! Giving things a little twist on the whole wishing aspect. Ya know, you COULD expand on how the wish Kagome made gives her a new perspective of the wish on the Shikon no Tama...wait, forget I said that! I'm giving away story ideas!

Very sweet ending, and very in character for those two. Great job!
strawberryslush chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
lol aw that's so cute
Misato-Katsuragi2 chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Aw...Its over . Oh, well, this was a cute little story. I liked it. Really, I did. Until next time! _
WritingWoman chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
It was good
silentstarlight chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
The fairy sounds like it could be someone from Artemis Fowl. It's really good. Update soon!
Aeriel of Isternes chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I don't begrudge you writing a two-shot, if I did, I'd be a hypocrite. Anyway, I like this! Very funny!
Secret-punk-rocker chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
wow...i like this idea...very good start...but i think something should happen to kagome, and she dies in the dog body, turns back into a human, then revives...or something like that...but its your story...so do what you want...