Reviews for Bleeding Rose
SingingTelegram chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
Umm... I know this story is relatively old and you said in your profile that you aren't planning to continue it, but I'm going to review anyway. I really like this story. It is very interesting, and I always want to keep on reading to find out what will happen next. Thank you for writting competently! Do you have a thing for writing about characters named after flowers: Rose, Lilly, Jasmine? Well, anyway, I hope you change your mind and keep going, but for some reason I doubt you will. Oh, well. :)
Lily chapter 9 . 6/3/2006
Why do you wait so long! Oh man! Its torture to wait.. I hope that you will force yourself to sit down and write more... cuz you are doing a really good job so far. But for your reader's sake... for heaven's sake..UPDATE
Sydney chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
One would hope that when you go into the mindset of writing a fanfict that you are dedicated to completing it. Truthfully its very frustrating to wait so long between your updates. This is of course of form of flattery because we want so badly to read more of your fantastic story. But just so you know... its rude...
nikkila chapter 10 . 4/9/2006
Hae. You gotta update soon! Im loving this fic!

Me luv you long time

Julia chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I understand that you are very anxious for reviews, so thought I would try to help out. I have enjoyed your stories a ton so far. I know that it is best to give a little bit of criticism, but I really am enjoying it. I thought the biggest problem was the flow every once in a while. For example, when Radon is with Rose, the dialogue tends to get a bit off. When he begins to swear, it seems very out of character. I really don't have any problems with swearing, but at that point, it seemed very unlike the rest of the story, and very out of place. I can tell when you try to bring the true story of Ella Enchanted into the novel, which I also enjoy a lot, but it seems to come in at random times. While I don't mind you taking liberties, it seems that half the time you try to stay true to the book, but the rest of the time you just switch around randomly. Both work fine, so I suggest picking one. Another idea I have, which I'm sure your planning on anyway, is to bring Tristan back in the story. The whole beginning is about him, and his feelings, and then it stops, and that is the last time a chapter is told in his view. I really like the different styles with each character, but I did think you had to get back to Tristan. This does not mean that you shouldn't do other characters also. I'm sorry if this review was a bit random. This is the first fan fiction I've ever felt inspired to review. I enjoyed the story, and you seemed anxious for feedback. Overall I'm enjoying it and I can't wait for the next chapter!
pussycat doll chapter 10 . 3/26/2006
this is awesum!

keep it up .. but i feel there needs to be a little more action your describing in fantastic - especially the grusum stuff, so maybe u could put a lil more of that in!
xoxTheAngelFromMyNightmarexox chapter 10 . 2/22/2006
No! Rose! Grisel! *gasp* A CLIFFIE!

Gosh darnit, you can't leave me hanging like this! Are rose and grisel the same person? What did Navan see? What did Ella see? What happened to Grisel's family?

So many questions, update soon please!

very good job with this chapter, btw )
xoxTheAngelFromMyNightmarexox chapter 9 . 2/21/2006
Hmm, i haven't reviewed your story yet. Which is kind of wierd. I've been following it for a while, i couldve sworn i reviewed. Guess not.

Anywho, i loove your story! Did you know our stories both have a guy named Tristan? How wierd is that? lol.

Your plot is coming along very very nicely, i am envious of your ability to make the characters so believable, and the way you can actually write the whole "old english" or w/e. I havent read your newest chapter yet, and i am positively dying to know what it is Ella saw!

So, i shall leave you for now, but expect future reviews!
Meg chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
Great chapter. The description was very vivid. Love it. Please Please write more quickly.
Mockingbyrd chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
Freaking AMAZING. I don't know how you do it. But every chapter is better than the next, with more mystery and more enchantment. I really can't say how much i love this story. Please write more. Please Please
cymraeg chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
this is absolutly fantastic! Your descriptions are very thorough and give the reader a very clear picture of what is happening. The plot is also very clever and entertaining. It's not a classic Ella fan fiction. I adore it! Keep it up!
charlotte chapter 9 . 1/6/2006
WOW. That was amazing. And so much better because it was so quick an update. It helps make the story flow. For the reader i mean. Cuz it flows... definatly. Pleasse update soon. Its a dangerous precident to set... haha... cheers
Charlotte chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
Thanks for the update! As always you wrote a beautiful chapter. I love the vivid images! Amazing update soon!
Piper71 chapter 9 . 1/5/2006
this is so good you have to keep going! Is rose from the original book or a movie? because i can't figure out who she is even though you said we would be able to!
Tami chapter 9 . 1/5/2006
Really really really really really good! You have excellent grammar. In fact, i haven't seen somebody on fanfiction write as well. Though, I really like your story, I didn't think that the chapter with Jasper and Ellia was important to the far. I'm learning how to write novels, and they always say keep to the point. Never add extra words or chapters that aren't necessary. I don't know if it does deal with the plot at all but it is just a thought I had. Other than that, this story is excellent and fascinating. It keeps me on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what happens!

good luck,