Reviews for Crabbe's Poetry Book
badgerlady chapter 5 . 6/9
Brilliant and heartbreaking. One of a kind.
tearsofphoenix chapter 5 . 6/9
I like very much what you have done with this, and the fact that, having you started it before Deathly Hallows and then, today, concluded it like this is very meaningful. You saw something behind this boy then, and carried your insight until the end, giving to Crabbe what every person deserves, no matter what life has given to him or what have been some of his actions.
I like the poetry, it's a cry to existence and recognition of it, and as ever your style is beautiful.
Well done, and keep on writing all your stories :))
whitehound chapter 5 . 6/8
Yes, most of them just did what their parents did. Only Snape and Dumbledore, Regulus and Andromeda seem to have made complex individual choices and/or gone against their family backgrounds. And Narcissa and Lucius, maybe, but in their case I think that their choice was always family over all, and they picked sides according to what they thought would most benefit the family.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Interesting story.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
I have tears in my eyes!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
I wish draco noticed vin
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Wow this is the most realistic portrayal of vin (: and great poem btw
Jenkt5 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Who knew Crabbe was so poetic? I really enjoyed this and that you gave more depth to a character that was portayed as incredibly dense in canon. While it shall still be a sad ending for Vin, at least now his story has been told... Sort of.
MrsRegulusBlack123 chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Oh wow... I've got to say that this was really interesting to read. I've never given much thought to Crabbe and Goyle but this story is really believable, I think. I also loved the fact Vin liked writing poetry by the way.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Oh, yes. And let's not forget, they had Montague's near-death to avenge.

But only Gryffindors ever win.
kaaterina petrova chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww, the little games Draco and the others play are so cute!
Snape5 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is great. I am very much looking forward to reading the next chapters, and more of your writing.
Canon doesn't mention hospital stays, poetry writing or deep seated angst, but it doesn't NOT mention them either. In my opinion you are writing in cannon and doing so very well.
I can't wait to read more.
Swallow B chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I agree a hundred percent with your interpretation of Crabbe, his motives and the way he sees Draco. And the poem expresses his feelings perfectly. My only reserve is that I can't really imagine him writing it. It's too good, if you see what I mean.
bennybear chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I think that's a convincing theory about Vincent Crabbe. Repeated humiliation can produce such results.
Kitty Perry chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Wow. You're right. No one ever thinks that Crabbe and Goyle have any kind of depth. But this is brilliant - they really come across as being something more than Draco's henchmen.