Reviews for Sam Stoppable
I can't wait anymore chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
Please add soon. I've been waiting for over a month for you to add another chapter. Please update soon.
LJ Fan chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
This fic is adorable! I love Ron! Sam reminds me of me, actually, when I was younger. Always tagging along with the boys. But if someone made me mad, I would hit and kick, not call them names. Great job with this. I can't wait to meet the newest Stoppable. I'm willing to bet she'll be a girly girl. I'm reminded of that movie...oh snap...10 Things I Hate About You. The two sisters never got along together. :D
Caleniel516 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
whoa, this is awesome!
Forlong chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
The more I read it, the more I love it. I especally liked how you put Bonnie's kid in the story. But what about Matt's parents? Are they from the KP tv show too? Will Kim and Ron's other friends, like Monique, Tara, and Felix, be appearing? And most importantly: why'd Drakken call Kim "Kim Possible"? Her name is "Kim Stoppable" now.
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
fryfan chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
This was good. You should consider selling your story to the creators of Kim Possible and Disney and getting them to do a TV movie called, "Kim Possible: the Adult Years". Or something like that. I'm very interested in seeing what happens next.

BTW, you can read my Kim Possible fanfic available at The Leela Zone. (See my homepage here for details.) I can't post it here because it would be pulled because of the way it's written. Hope you enjoy reading it because I enjoy reading your story.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
LOVE IT!
lab1152 chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
A really cute enjoyable story.
ronandkim4ever chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
More Please!
ronandkim4ever chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
ChooseLife here (Tabytha)! Good Story. SO CUTE! You don't know me, but I wrote two Walker Texas Ranger stories: How Do I Live Without You, and Julie’s Regret. Because I (And some other people) think my stories could use A LOT of work I’ll be rewriting them. The plot line will be the same, but I’m hoping to make it much better! Also I’m now sending my stories and/or updates via e-mail because my mom doesn’t want me to post any stories on Also I will be writing (hopefully) Kim Possible fan fiction. And if I find the time Buzz Lightyear of Star Commend, or Maybe Cyberchase Or, or maybe even Law & Oder . And I want to know if you (or anyone else who sees this)would like me to e-mail them my stories. Just post your e-mail in a review of one of my stories.

Again, my stories are:

How Do I Live Without You?

Juile's Regret

or E-mail me: your name, email, pen-name, all types of fan fiction you would like me to send you.

Love in Christ, Tabytha (ChooseLife) angelicteen
OnOn chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
Aww... Kimmie's having a baby... again. Sammy's a sister. Heads up Sam, it doesn't always rock, and it's not always torture. Sam, you're gonna love having a sib to play with!
OnOn chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
Aww! Sam's so cute! As for Drakken and Shego, still villains, eh? It's hard concept to grasp when Kim and Ron have settled down and have a kid. Newho, I love Sammy, she's so cute.
OnOn chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
aw... precious
Forlong chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
I'm enjoying this one greatly. I'm going to do a fanfic about Kim and Ron having kids too. I'd like to see where you're going with this.
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 2/10/2005