Reviews for Lakeside picnic
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I loved it. Good job.
evilmonkey7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
i liked it. i like zelos/sheena a lot.
Kit Kat chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE! I LOVE IT - SO CUTE!
honeydew7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
aww. that was a really cute and sweet -
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
You don't do much Sheena/Zelos, but when you do, it brings back that silly grin on my face. And it takes place when Sheena is pregnent with Kero . Yep Zelos, you and Sheena will be good parents .
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Although a less known pairing, I think it was extremely well done. Sheena and Zelos, in the game, do not nearly get along so well, but time does things to people...and I think that they were really meant to be too! _ Excellent work. Keep going!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Very Zelos and Sheena like. It's very sweet.
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Sheena and Zelos for a change! It super good too! Are you ever going to do Genis and Presea?
Princess Jellyfish chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Yay fluffyness! It's cute, and very well written. Love the detail. Nice change from Colette/Lloyd (although I'm a BIG fan of those two.)

Good work! _v
Emirii Erizabesu chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Very cute and sweet fanfiction's there liked it very much. You must write more fanfiction's when you ahve time.
Urby chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Oh, Sheelos...a nice change from all the Colloyd...even if you can never get enough Colloyd. Anyway!

I like the bird analogy thing. Metaphor? I can never get those right.

(wonders what the mural was about)
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Beautifully written like always, Sam. I thought that was so cute especially how they always tease each other until one wins or both loses. Haha, lovely way of putting a picnic without OOCness even when they are acting all "lovey-dovey", I did not catch them going OOC at all. Great characterization and intruging, lovable ending as well. Thanks for the dedication and love you!
J.A.Phillips chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
OK, this was great, as always, but ya think maybe ya could try some Genis/Presea fluff next? I'm thinking something from when they were kids...or rather, when Genis was a kid and Presea looked like a kid...