Reviews for Novacaine
musicgirl852 chapter 1 . 2/11
I'm not joking I'm tearing up that's so depressing
TheJadeRaven chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wow... Just... Wow.
Manny-Elaine chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
OH my gosh, I'm crying! This was so beautiful!
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
*sniffle* Thank goodness the tissue box was next to me when I read this... and at least now I know that I'm not the only person to write a "Raven commits suicide/Beast Boy does the same in his grief" type story.
Dreamer878 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Aw I love it! The bit at the end is awesome. I think you should do another one-shot, expanding on the re-incranation thing, but hey, I'm one of those people who, even if something has a definate ending, will wonder what happened next.

Although I don't believe Raven would comit sucide, it was still great.
MissyEliart chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
OMG! Your stories are so sad! They're written so well, but they're so sad! Gonna make me cry, geeze. Lol. By the way, I love Raven too. Over all, a good story, and good grammar. Keep up the good work!

-MissyE.
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Okay, I liked this cos:

a) it was angsty

b) but it was fluffy at the same time (very hard thing to do)

c) Robin went insane and Starfire left (it wasn't the same old 'Robin and Starfire got married and had kids blah de dah'... you can tell i don't support that couple)

d) Cyborg was with Jinx rather than bee (i like both couples but Jinx is a favourite character of mine.)
Death-Is-Fine chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
woah... this was the best suicide/romance bb/rae fic ever
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
aw...so cute and yet so heart wrenching at the same time! Great fic!
Draconis Lupi chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
*sobs quietly* That was really sad. I liked it. It was a nice twist, with the reincarnation thing at the end.

Aurora
Ellivia22 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I loved it. Now that I realize why BB started laughing along with Rae, I find it quite funny. You are a talented author, so don't stop writing!
Reedemption chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Pretty dark, but a good story. I loved Raven's emotion through the ordeal. I would have put PG-13, but it didn't push the rating too much.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
::Sniff:: ::sobs hysterically:: That was so sad, yet so good!You did a great job of this! ::sniff::
DarkChild5 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I like it and the ending was nifty.
Dust-in chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
It was sad to see Raven in so much pain and it was even sader with jerk off robin was with Ra the most. Darn the derector for what he has done.

I hate him and robin.

Your story was great so are you going to make a sequal?

Just to let everybody know that I like Raven and Beast Boy couple. They are the best in TT too.

Keep the Faith of Ra and BB!

Those who think other wise are just stupid and blind. robin loves Starfire but now I'm stating to like Red X and Starfire for some strange reason and I like Cy and Jinx. And as for Terra there other guys out there for her.

RAVEN AND BEAST BOY 4 EVER!