Reviews for Good Sempais
suzuransenpai chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Awwwww 'we'll always be doubles here'
ZombifiedWulf chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Amazing. Simply amazing. That is the only way to describe this.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
I liked it. It was cute, but a bit different. The pace felt really fast though and sometimes it was hard to tell who was doing what but other than that it was well written. I really enjoyed the dialogue and all that. As a side note, I could never have seen Shishido being bottom but it worked out in the end. Fantastic job.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
Cute. I would make a nicer, more detailed review if I wasn't so brain-dead. Sorry. It was definitely cute, and it was nice that there was actually development before the act. And that's about all I can add before falling asleep at the keyboard. So good night. ;
demon m-chan chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
"We’re ready for singles, because we’ll always be doubles here…"

oh god, that line made me tear up... ::sniffles:: I have so much LOVE this fic, it's so sweet and adorable and angsty and you characterized them perfectly \_/ keep on writing.
UchihaNightFlower chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
phew, good. it's a simple story. i cant deal with those complicated, wordy stories too often :)
katakuri chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
Oh, I love this storie .

I usually like longer stories , but the chapters had the right balance . You caught a good description of the characters and it's sweet that the others were there as well (atoJi *g* ).

It's really one of the good tori/shishi stories , thx for sharing ...(and please ignore my english ;) ).
blufox chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Can I be the umpire? I wanna do the scoring. Hahaha!

LOVES IT. :)
renardblanc chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
Wow. This whole fic was so... intense, and the feelings and actions and thoughts of all the characters feel real and ring true. Great fic, I love your writing! :D
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 10 . 11/14/2006
Nice!
Ichi89 chapter 10 . 9/28/2006
OMFG This is so cute! I really liek this one -
merissala chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
that's cute. a little disgusting at the end though... good job
Milai Sapphire chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
Cute story. I liked it
Paradoxos chapter 10 . 4/1/2006
Interesting story! I loved the way how you focused on the little bits and pieces of their life. Each chapter had their own simplicity...which I love!

GOOD JOB!
Haru No Uta chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
You've done a great job!

This is going into my favourites!