Reviews for Kindred Cries: A Fur Fighter II Story
Dominator32153 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I really hope that you decide to carry on with this story.
Dream Dragoness chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
THis is a cool story. I hope you update it one day. :)
Yakko 42 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
are you done with the story yet? oh my god i've been waiting for ever!
Gwynethxox chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Wow...just wow! This is the most amazing story i've reaD! I have played fur fighters and this story is just so like...relistic thats the word. I really really hope you keep going with this story:)
Nanee-San chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Sketchfoot chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
This is most definitely the greatest Fur Fighters fanfiction that I've ever read. I like how you've put detail into each character and their parents. This Shina person intrigues me as well. Who are they? Which side are they on?

You've really done a great job on this one, and I hope you decide to pick it up sometime in the future! :)
H.M.Smiths chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This is great!

in my opinion, it keeps good balance. it doesn't wonder needlessly but it gives time for you, the author, to establish the main characters as well as their famous parents. I, personally, love fur fighters and i can't stop reading this! i hope you keep going, i really enjoy this!
The Ghost-Ninja Guy chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is one awesome story! Long, but well worth the read time. It's simply fantastic!
Xweek chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Good, but with 124 babies at your disposal, did you really need to make any more up? Or are you not sure of their names, or were they born after the events of the original. And you might have used new enemies and locations. The writing itself is of a good standard, though.

And what the hell is it with Ling/Kelly? I've sort of picked them out and capitalised them somewhat, but another person doing the same?
na chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Are you gonna include all the babies? 'Cause that would be one hell of a long story.

Keep going with this, it's good-oh, and include Ling and/or kelly, would you?
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Holy crap does this need to be broken into more manageable pieces. The writing is fine, but it's hard to tackle so much at once - especially on a computer screen.
Gertyflea chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
From what i have read this story is well written. Congradulations. I myself have got this game so I

understand completely.

Gertflea.
tainted ducks chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
your a gr8 writer! Although I've never heard of fur fighters before...
DATABASES chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow...that..was...amazing. So much detail. You have a talent there! Love this fic.
Ice Wolfie chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
Wow...I'm surprised no-one's reveiwed this yet. I guess none of them ever played/like Fur Fighters, (Then again, I never played or heard of it, until today, when I saw the category and thought it was intresting, and came across this story, but I doubt you wanna hear about that.) Neways, I think this story is AWESOME! I love how well it is written out. It's so descriptive, and you never know what's going to happen next! I really hope you continue this story, for I really loved it. The characters were cool, and the story overall is just...O_O There's just nothing to explain how good it is.