Reviews for Family Love
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
poor Inu...
BlueHairedSaiyan chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Can I see chapter 7? My email for this site is my penname, with the at sign and gmail . Com
humor-misstep chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
I'm realy sorry that they did that to you. Your story was good. The way you described the emotions is really telling. so sad ! :(
miscalculation chapter 8 . 2/23/2011

Who cares about everyone else.

Or send me chapter 7... *cough*

WITCHBLADE86 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Loved the chapters loving the !
CJBriggs chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
I know its been since2006 since you last updated, but i would like the 7th chapter and any other chpters you have, this is a great story and i really love it. i would really like to get the chapter/s. :)
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
keep it up
dragon5taimer chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Please continue! Please! I really want to read more! Its so good too!
Dancing Wolves chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
i really hope that u continue on with ur story cuz its really awesome no matter wat those haters say. my email is "midnight. so please email me the story if ya can :) thnx
Lord of the Fluff Bunnies chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
ZOMG! ...i love you katie...oh! for my b-day were going to the gallaria! my mom will pick ya'll up, and, I GOT MY BRACES OFF! *does happy dance* i lost yer email address so im doing it this way *sweatdrops* I LOVE YOU HAVE MY CHILDREN! lol! wait...i can just check it on yer profile...i feel stupid now. *shrugs shoulders* IM GUNNA GO RE-READ YER STORY!
inu-kikki demonic chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
i love ue story u should continue ur story ,those people are just haten on u. u have more good than bad review. dont let them haters get u done i love to read ch.7 my address is also all ur good reviewers love u wont u continue. i believe in u. if u need help just e-mail me.
dreamer1010 chapter 8 . 2/17/2007
xoauburnox yahoo . com. and i would love to read the rest of your story if you would please email it to me. i really like this story, and whoever had to be bitches and put you and they story down are exactly that, bitches. dint listen to any of them. and please send me the story.
Lord of the Fluff Bunnies chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
it let me review? WTF! i think i would have already made a review for this story! you dont know who i am do you? *sobs* I CANT BELIEVE YOU! (runs to a corner and cries) ok, im over it. KATIE-BADY! WE NEED TO HAND OUT SOME TIME WHEN YOU ARENT SO BUSY WITH BAND AND YOUR LIFE WITH OUT ME! WAH! if you can guess who i am WITHOUT looking at my profile ill go easy on you...oh yeah, dollie says hi...I JUST GAVE MYSELF AWAY! WAH! if u know who i am call me on my cell phone once you read this...AND YOU CANT LOOK AT MY PROFILE YOU LITTLE FUCKER. LOVE YA, JA NE!
neko-hanyou12 chapter 8 . 12/29/2006
hey! i just wanted to say that i love this story and i feel so bad that other people are being complete idiots and make it so you don't want to post ne more! I just wanted to say that i really like your story and would like to read more! Good luck with evrything!