Reviews for Carnivals and Candyfloss
Hasuki-chan chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Haha this is one of the best characterizations of Yami that I've seen. Not many stick to his original personality, although I understand that it's difficult considering we only ever saw his personality come through in card games and while he was protecting and saving his Nakama. So taking him out of that sphere of narrative, one is bound to force on him personality traits that he didn't really have beforehand.

You managed to preserve one f his most important traits; his fundamental foreignness to the modern world and his alertness against possible danger, so well done!

Short and sweet, as they always say!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed all of these, but I think my favorite was the puppyshipping one. So cute and fluffy. w Bakura was hilarious, too. XD
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
I'm pretty sure that's Yugi's natural flavour.
Saskie chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
R.O.F.L Yami's reaction to the ride was priceless! I died laughing!
Izzie chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I love how all three of them described the candy floss as "pink fuzz" :) This story (and all the others I've read from you so far) just make me smile so much :) When Yami said he had a question for Yugi, I really thought he'd propose- but this was better (I think) :)
dancing elf chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
entertaining story
theauthor94 chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
That was awesome!

I LOVED IT!

My reviews all seem to follow this pattern, but oh well!

You rock!
Necromancer-of-Harry-Potter1 chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
I loved it! I especially liked the part where you tied in the other two chapters with the third. I give this fic an A.

-Necromancer
Kitty Caesar chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Hehe, OK I always laugh so hard when people portray Atemu with lack of modern knowledge. X3 Those were cute bits.

But I have to say that while the ending was cute, the part when they were on the swan boats was too cheesy for me. Heh, sorry. ; The last line made me burst out laughing though! XD I wonder if other parts of Yuugi tasted like candyfloss. XD
Kitty Caesar chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
"Or maybe Kaiba was just sadistic..." - HAHAHA! Understatement of the year! XD

Aw, that was super wonderful! X3 Great, great fun!
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
HAHAHA, aw, that was cute! I don't feel sorry for that fortune teller at all. Lol She got what was coming to her. ;D
anaraz chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
loved it
HADmatter chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Cute! Haha, I like how they were all at the same time, but they never met up.
FirieGurl chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
that was so good and cute too
RainbowHeart chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
hahah! I totally agree with FantabulousWatapon, why "-SHIPPING"?

Anyways, I love all your stories with my fav pairies/shippings.

Keep writing, please!