Reviews for Cold, Numb and Pale
CrimsonStrawberry17 chapter 4 . 3/3
The half man/half goat creature from Greek myths is called a satyr, but in Roman myths it's called a faun. However, they only have two legs, not four.
There's another creature called a centaur, which is half horse/half man, and has four legs, which I think is the one you're thinking of.
Aiyana-J. Snowbear chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
whoa. i never thought malik x shizuka would make an interesting pairing. i still like s x s. keep up the good work.
Aiyana-J. Snowbear chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Interesting sxs AU setting. I'll continue to read this story because I find this interesting. I am quite fond of silentshipping. I think it has to do with the Joey's and Seto's arguing or the idea of a quiet girl with the cold-shoulder CEO. Meh, it has to be my most beloved yu-gi-oh pairings.
Katie in MacBeth chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
this is really good will you please right more this is a really good story. I are an amazing writer
The Fallen One chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
This sounds like a Vampire Hunter D and Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover. I kinda like the relationship between the characters in this fanfic, especially between Pegasus and Serenity (or Shizuka, I guess). Hee hee...I like angst opticshipping. And what YGO fan doesn't like a silentshipping pairing (SetoxShizuka)? No one, I tell you!
The Fallen One chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
More...I MUST HAVE MORE!
Sakura Trees chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
i love how this story is going. please do more
Kikoken chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
He couldn’t blame her from she wasn't as strong but remind innocent.

Might wanna look over that sentence a bit...;

Interesting story so far. It's written well enough, and it keeps people like me impressed.
Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
I have heard of "O Fortuna". It's such a beautiful piece of music. . I hated the idea that there is a techno remix to it. The song did came out from the movie "Excalibur".

Nicely done! So, the fight's not over, huh? Great! .

Take your time!

Watch Hound chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
I have patience... I truly liked this piece of art, you are gifted with writing. By all means, take a good rest and update whenever you feel like it.

T.S.O.H
Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
WOW! That part where Seto was about to bite her or is going to bite her was HOT! I MEAN, HOT! .

Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
o.O Malik and Seto are rivals? This should be good. . Bakura and Tea? What happened in the past?

Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Jounouchi thinks he's figured it out? WRONG!

Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Sounds interesting. I have seen Vampire Hunter D, both of them, and I did enjoyed them very much. . Kaiba being a pure-blood vampire? o.O Serenity a human? Oh yeah!

Seto x Shizuka Always Together Forever!
Goddess of Destruction Ara chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
It's cute that Kaiba is thinking about how Serenitys' life will be if he changes her.

Bakura Anzu hmm. . . never been to big of a fan for these two, but whatever works for you.

-GOD Ara