Reviews for Fidelity
sekhra chapter 11 . 5/18
Totally shocked that you had updated! Thank you for posting. I still think this story is tops and love the way you treat the characters and world seriously. CM is still my favorite manga from way back when. I just love how different it is. Anyway if you are up to the one chapter finish it would be great to get some closure before you put this away for good. It's not a predictable storyline so I haven't had much luck imagining the outcome haha. Thanks again for sharing, even after all this time. Hope life is treating you well.
Xoxo
Sekhra
Oracle010 chapter 11 . 3/4
When I saw that you had updated your story I freaked and went to read it as fast as I could. This is the greatest early birthday present ever! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Love it. Some spelling errors but who is keeping track. Hope you have more to come!
Genie2130 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Um...… it's 2012 plz update
sc19 chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
amazing! plz write more!
Misaki-Kaneko chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Please update!
BecauseShewasBORED chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Man, as angsty as this is, chapter 7 made me lol so hard at the end. Mahiru's inner musings are really weird and inconsistant, but Mitsurs's are bloody hilarious. Keep up the good work.
sakemori chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
you need to continue with this 'cuase it's f***ing awesome! i absolutely love it! keep going.
animegalnya chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
i remember this fanfic! :D glad to see it updated, but still on the edge of my seat until mahiru and mitsuru finally get together :) good job! :D
Lost-n-Oblivion chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
Wow that part when she was having the dream was... wierd. I didn't think he would like her that much as to almost... like make her so scared of hin and think that he wants to kill her? I mean, seriosly. That dude has problems. I like how you described what was happenenig... he has problems... I like everything you wrote so far because when you read it, it makes them want to read more time... THE DUDE HAS PROBLEMS! NOZOMU HAS PROBLEMS!
Lost-n-Oblivion chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
WOW... THAT WAS VERY WIERD FOR THEM TO JUST...LEAVE THEM LIKE THAT. I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED?
Lost-n-Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I like this and I kinda get the meaning of the story. So Nozomu bit her? HE is that who HE is? I guessed that cause it said blood and something about Nozomu hurting her and betrayal and stuff. The rate changes huh? I guess i can deal with it and keep reading cause this is good!
Emily of the Forrest chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Get your rear in gear, I have been waiting for the sequel to this forever! It's the best fanfic I have read ever! I loved how it's so complicated!
kyley chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
please continue
jokergirlraine chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
this is a kinda sad but also really funny story i love it!