Reviews for Fidelity
amazing! plz write more!
Misaki-Kaneko chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Please update!
BecauseShewasBORED chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Man, as angsty as this is, chapter 7 made me lol so hard at the end. Mahiru's inner musings are really weird and inconsistant, but Mitsurs's are bloody hilarious. Keep up the good work.
sakemori chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
you need to continue with this 'cuase it's f***ing awesome! i absolutely love it! keep going.
animegalnya chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
i remember this fanfic! :D glad to see it updated, but still on the edge of my seat until mahiru and mitsuru finally get together :) good job! :D
Lost-n-Oblivion chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
Wow that part when she was having the dream was... wierd. I didn't think he would like her that much as to almost... like make her so scared of hin and think that he wants to kill her? I mean, seriosly. That dude has problems. I like how you described what was happenenig... he has problems... I like everything you wrote so far because when you read it, it makes them want to read more time... THE DUDE HAS PROBLEMS! NOZOMU HAS PROBLEMS!
Lost-n-Oblivion chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
WOW... THAT WAS VERY WIERD FOR THEM TO JUST...LEAVE THEM LIKE THAT. I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED?
Lost-n-Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I like this and I kinda get the meaning of the story. So Nozomu bit her? HE is that who HE is? I guessed that cause it said blood and something about Nozomu hurting her and betrayal and stuff. The rate changes huh? I guess i can deal with it and keep reading cause this is good!
Emily of the Forrest chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Get your rear in gear, I have been waiting for the sequel to this forever! It's the best fanfic I have read ever! I loved how it's so complicated!
kyley chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
please continue
jokergirlraine chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
this is a kinda sad but also really funny story i love it!
Bittersweet chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
Damn Mitsuru with his schizophrenic-ness! They had such a perfect the day before and he had to go ruin it the next day. Ugh.

Overally, I'm definitely looking forward to where you go with this story. The plot is different and the characterization and flowing sentences are magnificent. Please do continue!
Bittersweet chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
The description in this chapter...wow. The words drew a perfect picture for me. I could just about image the whole scene (and it wasn't a pretty scene!) Poor Mahiru! I wonder what Nozomu's whole logic to betraying them is... just because he was rejected? That maybe I can understand because love makes people do crazy things.
Bittersweet chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Poor Mahiru! She flinches when even a girl touches her. ( I can't imagine her pain throughout all of this.