Reviews for Shadow
Pbull1 chapter 9 . 2/17/2018
I love this story you are an awesome writer.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
this was good
LittleTurtle88 chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
I found out your story and I started to read it… I couldn't stop until the end!
What a case! I think Lilly and Scotty are fantastic together and I found very funny how you describe their relationship! Thinking about them together with a child on the way makes me smile a lot! You made a good job with this fan fiction!
I'm going to read the sequel as soon as possible! I can't miss it! :)

(I'm sorry for my rough English, I'm not very good in writing in it, I'm Italian…)
Blackcat509 chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
HAHAHAHAHA saw the pregnacy coming but Scottys reaction was priceless! loved every minute of it :D
love the story chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
love the story keep writing them
and she knew love chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
This family is so twisted! But that's what makes this case so interesting. And I love Scotty: "Just wear a towel to work." xD
and she knew love chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
I love how you write Lilly and Scotty! They're so cute together, and it's hysterical how Scotty teased that delivery guy :) I'm really enjoying the humor in this story.
and she knew love chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
I love your writing. It's both funny and interesting at the same time. I loved the description of Scotty as a pinata, because I can totally imagine that, and that image had be laughing for a while. And it's also so cute how Lilly and Scotty banter back and forth over how it's going to go when he "babysits" her. :D Great story!
and she knew love chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
And getting more interesting...I wonder why Lilly resembles the victim.
and she knew love chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oooh, interesting start! I wanna see where this goes...
Ms.AuroraSkies chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
This is my favorit LS of all time so far : D

Xoxo

-Mishi
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
OMG I lovoe it.
fbi-woman chapter 12 . 6/26/2008
omg I love this story, I really hope you make a sequel!
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Excuse me, what? Lilly is pregnant? Oh my god, Lilly is pregnant. My gad. No matter how many times I repeat that, it still sounds weird. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE the interaction between Scotty and Lilly! They're so cute together. XD
11nivea342 chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
In the parking lot Lilly had been stopped by several female officers to settle the ongoing bet of whether or not Scotty wore boxers or briefs. Lilly had rolled her eyes and told the women to buzz off; causing the officers to chuckle and promise they wouldn’t steal her partner from her. And that had only been the beginning

LOL, oh, i wonder, too hahahaha.