Reviews for A Test
RoCkInArIeL chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I absolutley loved this story! Not to be creepy or anything, but this is the 3rd time I've read this story... Can't get enough of it,yeah. Anyways, That's a really good pairing too! I'm a huge fan of GunGrave, Why you've inspired me to take a crack at writting a Gungrave fic! This story is definetly one of my favories, great job! _
Shadow Darkholme chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
This was amazing...you captured Juji's raw anguish so perfectly. I love how he started off taunting Grave and then you showed that he was really just trying to feel alive. Wonderful, you're quite the excellent writer. This is going on my favorites list.
ofudamaster chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
This is one of those stories, and I think I've only read one other, where I forget that it's fanfiction.

The fact that I own overdose and love man on man action, though both true, stop being the driving reasons behind my enjoyment when I read stories like these.

You've captured Juji on an emotional level that the creators probably don't even know is possible. And I don't mean you've made him weepy or anything, you've just created this incredible feeling of numbness and anger that makes me understand what it must be like to be dead the way Juji and Grave are.

The way you have him taunting Grave, the way you have them desperately clinging to each other, trying to feel alive, creates this kind of gut wrenching feeling in the pit of my stomach. This whole story just feels REAL.
Naga chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Damn. I always enjoyed anything that you write, and this is no exception. The feel of impotent anger and quiet anguish was haunting. Juji and Graves, huh? Would very much like to see what would come out of slashing these two.
RevanLight chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Interesting... I never would have expected to see such a... Pairing.

Though I am a fan of Brandon/Bunji...

And considering Juji's real name... *shrugs*