Reviews for Tamers Kymellion Adventure
Zak Saturday chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I know this story seems old and you may have given up on it, but... could you give it one more chance and finish it? ... Please?
plutomoon2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
please update thise story whene you can please
Scorpinac chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
An interesting read, Mr. Wolf. But as it has been nearly four years since you started, I cannot help but wonder if you'll ever continue, never mind finishing. I'm especially curious as to how you were planning to explain how Takato removed the language barrier between him and his American cousins. Well, until such time as you do choose to continue. Laters.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
An update must be made. Please, I'm begging you! I hope Guilmon isn't gone for good. That would be so sad for Takato and myself as well. It's so awesome that you brought Digimon together with the Power Pack.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
oh man

you gotta update

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES!

UPDATE THEM!
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Hi this is one of your fans reveiwing. I have a few suggestions for you if you are having trouble if you want them you can contact me at and I am trying to just be helpfull.
Silverdash chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I think this is a good story so far. Poor Guilmon. Try to bring him back soon. If not, Takato will go crazy.

Plus, watch your grammar and spelling. I noticed a couple mistakes in this. Just thought I'd point this out to you.

This has nothing to do with this story, but are you going to update Connections Reveiled? I've been waiting for an update to that story for some time now. Sorry, I was just wondering.

Tim, DoL