Reviews for Change Is Never Easy
peanutsandtoast chapter 34 . 4/27/2012
Yay, an update :) .. but worth the wait! update soon xx
frostfalcon chapter 33 . 4/18/2012
I'm finally getting all caught up and wow I really like this story and I do hope that more is coming. Thanks for taking the time to share it!
peanutsandtoast chapter 33 . 8/12/2011
Please update!
Lidil chapter 33 . 6/10/2011
Wow.

What a great storyteller you are.

So glad I found you on this site.

Looking forward to more.
Greg Stokes chapter 33 . 4/14/2011
Hii,

I really enjoyed this chapter. keep up the good work, and keep posting new chapters please, and thank you. How many chapters will there be in this story?

GregStokes
janet1982 chapter 33 . 4/13/2011
wow new chapter, have simply forgotten about this story, nice chapter)
JohnsWife chapter 33 . 4/13/2011
Great chapter, Looking forward to more. :)
Greg Stokes chapter 32 . 4/4/2011
Hi,

How are you? Both parts of this story are awesome. I was wondering when you are going to finish this story. Keep up the good work.
Rainack chapter 32 . 1/24/2011
Wow! This has been an awesome story! I'm glad you're continuing it! Can't wait for more!
JohnsWife chapter 32 . 1/24/2011
Wow I can't believe you've posted another chapter!

I love it, though I'm probably going to have to re-read the story again to get the full benefit of the new chapters. Hope you continue, and finish, this. :)
stella2217 chapter 31 . 11/7/2009
PLease continue this story...I have really enjoyed it!
frostfalcon chapter 31 . 10/30/2009
Woot! this is coming along nicely! thank you for updating and sharing this! keep up the great work...
Murgy31 chapter 31 . 10/22/2009
I love this story. I have never watched The Sentinel, but have only read it through fanfiction... Great job!
frostfalcon chapter 30 . 6/9/2009
Just re-read this and saw that you added to it since the last time... Still enjoying it and I hope some day you get a chance to add to it!
Ladyroo88 chapter 28 . 9/5/2008
Wow! i love it! can't wait for more