Reviews for I couldn't love you more
Y U NO chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
Lilly Moonlight chapter 11 . 8/20/2011

Why can't i find out wha happens next!

please! Anyone there! If there is update please!
JMeh chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
Sori i didnt review before, i usually do, but i REALLY wanted to keep reading. So sorry, ah btw, i think there was a name error.

Goku called Mariko, Bulma.

'"you do here because you've never been there before Vegeta, that's why you need Bulma's help to guide you," said Goku sternly, "Plus I think you kind"'

Hopefully that sentence will help. Good story. Luv how Veg is blind _

imnot a masochist, i just luv the creativity :D
Hallolo chapter 11 . 6/14/2010

I love this fic, I had never read something like it before!

Thank you for writing, please update soon!

Pampers Baby Dry chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
o.0...omg! what happens next dammit! you have to update see yha
dark crow chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
hey..u finally updated! ;P i totally love this orginal fic of yours and hope that you continue to update on a more regular basis. it's pretty refreshing to be able to read a "out-of-the-box" fanfic. keep up the great work!
Lady Emerald Black chapter 11 . 6/14/2006
Nice chapter. Actually, Bulma did not betray Vegeta, she just didn't tell him who she was. But I guess it could be considered betrayal. Nice touch at the end with Vegeta becoming super sayian. I hope Goku reaches this level soon. I still hope you're not making Goku too weak.

Anyway, good job

Pink Cat chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
Great have to contiune this!What Will happen?I guess You are the only one who know's that.
Elisabpshady chapter 11 . 5/20/2006
Great! update soon please!
muhs chapter 11 . 5/10/2006
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 11 . 5/3/2006
please go on.
geta-chan chapter 11 . 5/3/2006
Yay! I have waiting this update SO long!What will Vegeta do!

You have to update soon as you can!
Pearl3 chapter 11 . 5/2/2006
yay you updated! i was beginning to wonder what happened to this fic...i hope that you get to update again soon, but i totally understand. school has me running circles and updates are few and far-between. nice chap tho! i'll be on the edge of my seat till the next update...!
silver phoenix chapter 10 . 1/16/2006
keep continuing this awesome fic! ;)
Lady Daja-chan chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
Ohmigosh! That was so cool! Was that cliffy there when I read it before? If it was, I can't believe I didn't hand you right then!