Reviews for The Linguist
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
haha i loved that whole part with the lizard haha, crack up, man it sounded like i was choking i laughed so hard

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
nnl chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i like the fact that it took several months to learn elvish.

i hate it when a character comes in and picks it up staight away.

i laughed out loud when she called his mother a lizard - execellent.
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I can't believe Ashk called Thranduil's mother a lizard, lol! Poor thing, how embarrassing! Good fic and I'm looking forward to reading more:-)
Ice Queen Estella chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
sweet. Well I've had such an embarassing situation too! Anyways, that was so sweet! Haldir's nice! That's why he get's to be my character's best friend. well written

-Eleniel Iluvtariel
Tanja chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Just a small question..

What about more of Ashks adventures in the elven realm cars galadhon?

I love it! This little mistakes Ashk make.

And our loved marchwarden..hes so smart and nice and bad and *sigh* all together.

Bye
Pippin's LadyKnight chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Good good good! More please...and yes, I know it has been awhile...MORE! Your stories are all so easy to sink into right o'way! I just love them...they're such a retreat! MORE!

~Pippinsgal011890
jibade7 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
This was a very nice add-on to your beautiful story, Just For Tomorrow. I love hearing more of Haldir, Ashk, their children and their lives together. Bravo! I am looking forward to more of your writing, also, you have a wonderful talent.
Tanja chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This was very sweet :)

More of this..

Please :)
Dazzler420 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Their family is so cute! I wish Ashk could be immortal-i don't want their family to fal apart!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
rotflmfao! ! ! But the ending was so perfect! I can't wait for more of your stories!
huntress73 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Ah,the joys of learning a different language. LOL. At least she didn't mess up *to* horribly. The image of her knocking Orophin into the river is classic. Glad to see that she's adjusting well to her new life. Can't wait to read the next one,even if it is going to be sad.
The Lady of Shalott chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
First off I'd like to say that I think you are a very good writer and I have enjoyed your stories. But to be quite honest with you, this story seemed somewhat thrown together. I think you should have left off at the first part after Ashk insults Thranduil's mother. The second part was not needed and to me seemed quite out place. It didn't go with the plot at all in my mind. But please keep writing! I look forward to reading more in the future.

The Lady Of Shalott
Miraen chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
WOW! Really good! I especially liked Ashk's calling of King Thranduil's mother the big lizard who is very kind. Hysterical. Please keep on writing more chapters. you must be really tired of hearing this, but it is really good.

Miraen
LJP chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
So this is a nother fine stall tactic until the new story drops? It is a stall tactic but a good one
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Great job! I'm not looking forward to "Single's Awareness Day" as I like to call it. Oh well. Can't wait for your next post! Hugs and Bunnies!