Reviews for A Casualty of War
Dromund Kaas
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Sith Empire Revan's Empire Vong
Trap3r chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Eh, don't really know how I feel about the Space Mongolians. They are interesting in concept, but it was the New Republics complete ineptitude that managed to lose Coruscant, not, as you put it, the Vong's 'superior, Force-less technology!' Of course, since they aren't canon anymore, it's a moot point.
lolol chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
and here we have someone making a mature star wars story that is entertaining brutal and includes scenes that most books/games/movies are to scared to go near and you know what

lucas can suck this guys balls
SniperInTheHouse chapter 38 . 11/21/2011
Holy crap that was the best fan fiction I have read so far and I've been reading for over 6 months on this website
machievelli chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Posted 19 March 2011 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critics Two Cents.

PreKOTOR: Revan butts heads with the council over more support for the Republic

Numbers appear to be a problem. You have 100,000 Jedi during the War of Exar Kun, and 10,000 serving with Revan, yet both numbers are greater than any listing for the Jedi at any time.

Technical note: Militarily, it does not make sense to take Onderon first; Since it is a settled planet it would naturally have a larger garrison than the moon would have. Also, the citizens would tie down more troops. I think what you should do is read the histories of the Pacific invasions by Halsey and MacArthur. Not even the Philippines campaign (15 separate landings) took more than six months.
chisscientist chapter 38 . 3/20/2011
A very interesting take on KOTOR, and an impressive story.
chisscientist chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
So you're borrowing the Vong? Interesting. I can't help wondering why if they are already in the galaxy they don't turn up in the Core worlds long before the New Republic era.

I also can't help wondering how Revan and Thrawn would react to each other. They remind me of each other in some ways.
MassEffectAdict chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
Finally, I have never been able to find a good AU KOTOR in which Revan regains his memorys instantly. I've started writing my own book on something similar, so it is cool to see how this plot buuny will unfold. As always, this was a great chapter. Can't wait for the Bastila/Revan reunion, and Carth being clueless and stuck in the middle...
MassEffectAdict chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
... I... You... Story... Sorry, my brain was overloaded there for a second. I know you already finished this story, but holy shit! This is by far one of the most interesting Revan stories I have ever read. I actually toyed with the idea of the asteroid Canderous talked about being a Vong ship, but I never thought they might be the threat Revan went to fight, but it does fit. Awsome story, so excuse me as I go an devour more of your story.
Lui chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
I think you portray Revan very well, he is a darkside sith how does horrendous things true, but he doesn't let the darkside overtake him because he is doing all this to save the galaxy and will accomplish his task however he can.
Lui chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Man poor Revan, why do u always make him get the crap beaten out of him?
Opacus chapter 38 . 3/29/2010
That was beautiful. The story, the epilogue, everything. I like how you took your time with it and polished it off so nicely. The ending epilogue really tied everything together. Best KOTOR read I've ever seen.
Bladesniper13 chapter 38 . 2/7/2010
Excellent story. I love the look you have given into Revan and I actually agree that is the most likely why he turned. I also agree about how hypocritical jedi are and have thought that way since watching star wars for the first time. I enjoyed it immensely and applaud.
soulofthepenandpaper chapter 17 . 1/18/2010