Reviews for A Casualty of War
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 21 . 5/10/2005
Wohoo love this fic updae soon
ghostrider chapter 21 . 5/9/2005
first, great chapter, as usual. get the next one up quick. second, i saw that you deleted most of your other stories. you damn well better not delete this one or i'll..i'll...well, i don't know what i'll do but it won't be good. this is by far one of my fav fics here. keep up the good work (and update soon).
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 21 . 5/9/2005
Yay! Great chapter!
xInuyashaxangelx chapter 21 . 5/9/2005
Really nice, the fic's getting better and better. Hope you'll update soon!
Josh chapter 20 . 5/7/2005
Good chap. can't wait for the next. Quickly for I am dyeing of impatience.
Ranger000 chapter 20 . 5/1/2005
! u deleted all of ur storys whats happening to DK2 update soon plz
Ezylryb chapter 20 . 4/28/2005
Perfect as always.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 20 . 4/27/2005
Wow a nice long chapter just the way I like it. Hm I still can't wait for more to happen. I really can't wait for Bastila to find out hehehehe update soon
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 20 . 4/27/2005
Excellent! Another update! Still doing a great job!
xInuyashaxangelx chapter 20 . 4/27/2005
really great, update soon! can't wait to see what happens! nice thing with mission too lol.
cdm-ca chapter 20 . 4/27/2005
Cool,cool,cool. Keep it up! I liked the "I made a joke about her name " That was funny.

I'll keep reading
Kaiju Moth chapter 19 . 4/19/2005
Like Tinuviel said, you're way overdoing Revan's anger issues. I know he has problems (as any Sith Lord might) but it's getting kinda annoying. Tone it down. Also, he snorts and snarls a lot. Makes me feel like I'm reading about a mad boar.
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 19 . 4/18/2005
Oh goodie! I loved the Revan and Bastila stuff, but I don't like how rev is so mad all the time. I want him to stay in the light, but I guess a part of him will always be Darth Revan.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 19 . 4/18/2005
Oh Bastila, some of your true feelings are starting to show ;) Update soon I want to be there when Bastila finds out the truth!
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 19 . 4/18/2005